Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

View Poll Results: What color combo should i consider ordering? (Its an LS btw)
Rally Yellow w/ Bumble Bee Stripes 21 24.42%
Black w/ Red Bumble Bee Stripes 14 16.28%
Black w/ Flat Black Stripes 15 17.44%
IBM w/ Silver Stripes 17 19.77%
Black w/ Silver or Cyber Grey Stripes 19 22.09%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2010, 09:31 AM   #29
Bumble-T

Drives: 1994 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF2010SSMANUAL View Post
Once again I am laughing about this forum. In this thread Yellow is the TOP rated

choice, but in another thread Yellow is voted "The Ugliest Color"

You don't have the choice I would buy on your list, but IF you could find one,

I recommend ABM with white stripes. I medium color that would be quite easy to

keep clean and maintain. ANY dark color is a MAJOR pain to me. They get HOT,

show scratches and swirl marks WAY TOO easily.

The only colors I would buy are: Orange, White, Silver, Aqua Blue, Yellow, Red, and

maybe Red Jewel Tint coat. I have owned almost every color and Black, dark blue,

dark grey are a PAIN in "THE BEHIND"
I also laugh at this forum for the same reason, i quite honestly dont understand it considering 3 of the choices are black cars and one is yellow yet the yellow still wins?
2011 Synergy Green Camaro (ordering soon)

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Are you awesome?

If you answered yes, then yes, the camaro is for you.
Bumble-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:51 AM   #30
2010 Bumblebee

Drives: Transformers Edition Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble-T View Post
heres the thing, i want to get noticed from like a mile away plus i want bumble bee because its like the standard. everyone knows bumble bee. so thats why im leaning BB. and ill probably be cleaning my car as much as i clean my current camaro, like every other day!

BB gets noticed everywhere. The adults just see a nice bright yellow camaro, and the kids and teenagers see BB. You'd be surprised how many adults never saw the transformers movie or who don't remember it..
Yellow gets dirty easily. My car is dirty after every ride.

I'd go with what you want. People tried to talk me out of buying yellow, and even buying the car. You have to get what you want.

Northern Massachusetts & Southern New Hampshire Camaro Club
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=127

The mother of all supercharger questions thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77958

My 2010 Camaro Review
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2025442#post2025442

2010 Transformer Edition Camaro L99 Auto
2010 Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #31
Dion_1969

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS LS3
Send a message via Yahoo to Dion_1969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble-T View Post
heres the thing, i want to get noticed from like a mile away plus i want bumble bee because its like the standard. everyone knows bumble bee. so thats why im leaning BB. and ill probably be cleaning my car as much as i clean my current camaro, like every other day!
I actually saw 3 yellow camaros 2 with black stripes in under 5 minutes on the same road. Most popular fades into the background after a while (except for the cops of course ) I don't know about you but if I wanted to get a car based on how popular it is I would get a Camry. Think of it this way- next Camaro 5 meet out of 100 camaros do you think people will look at yours if there are 24 others just like it or the color that only has 3 others like it. As you said you like it in any color.

FYI- I had the same problem. I drove all over Florida last summer to see cars in various colors in person. I would have bought any of them had they not been spoken for.