Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #155
Jak

Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
I already liked the extra lift in the hood scoop and the lower spoiler on the new BB, but I'm starting to like the nose as well.
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:38 PM   #156
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed lootah View Post
i've read an text in the camaro web site will be in the first Quarter for the year 2009, which means in march. Despite that how it says here in the fourm it will realsed whithin 85 days???
I edited in all your corrections for you.

The date at the top of the site is to September 19th (I believe). Which is the date of a car show at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indiana, USA. It is there that the production-ready Camaro will be shown off to the public for the first time ever. But it won't go on sale until about Feburary of 2009.

Does that help clear things up?
Old 06-25-2008, 02:44 PM   #157
Ahmed lootah

Drives: i have GMC yukon
thanks for help
Ahmed lootah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:09 PM   #158
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
I already liked the extra lift in the hood scoop and the lower spoiler on the new BB, but I'm starting to like the nose as well.
I agree. I always thought that the scoop on the LS1 Camaros were too small. I like the LT1 version more because it stuck out more, so I agree that in extra lift in the BB hood is nice.

I just want to know if this BB is a representation of the top dog Camaro or not.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:06 PM   #159
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
BB hood scoop = too big.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:32 PM   #160
SyN

Drives: Future 2010 Camaro
Ahmed... u must be fairly wealthy if you live in Dubai? That place is friggin crazy expanding and expensive... the hotel there is ridiculous, wish I could afford a vacation there haha.. Although I am military and one of the guys I work with actually just got back from the UAE. I want to deploy there, would be NICE... but instead I get to go to Iraq in September...

Anyways.. the New BB looks pretty nice, but as others have said I'd have to see better pics. I can't wait until the different variants of the Camaro are released with specs so we can all get a better idea. Can't wait to start Modding my camaro!!
SyN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:51 AM   #161
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)

Drives: 2000 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
BB hood scoop = too big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyN View Post
Ahmed... u must be fairly wealthy if you live in Dubai? That place is friggin crazy expanding and expensive... the hotel there is ridiculous, wish I could afford a vacation there haha.. Although I am military and one of the guys I work with actually just got back from the UAE. I want to deploy there, would be NICE... but instead I get to go to Iraq in September...

Anyways.. the New BB looks pretty nice, but as others have said I'd have to see better pics. I can't wait until the different variants of the Camaro are released with specs so we can all get a better idea. Can't wait to start Modding my camaro!!
I might disagree here. It's partially "profiling" to assume all those that live in a wealthy Muslim country are wealthy, themselves. This is a common mistake. However, I do not wish to put words into Ahmed's mouth, so to speak.

I also want to re-iterate that I think Dubai would be one kick-azz place to visit or live in these days. That place sure does generate some of the most fun car videos I've seen in a LONG time!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:53 AM   #162
carsismeZ06
Corvette and Camaro lover

Drives: 2010 Camaro...some day...
Yeah, you can find all kinds of videos like theres one and this guy waas drifting his Porsche Carrera GT around the streets.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #163
stevenm357

Drives: 98 Trans am 00 Trans am 01 corvette
the car isn't even out yet and people are screwing it up!

2001 Corvette
Heads,Big cam, 4:11, Custom Exhaust, MGW Shifter Baer Eradispeed +2 2 pieces rotors, Hotchkiss swaybars. and a few other little things.

1998 Trans Am A4 ( was STS turbo until the turbo and oil pump died)

2000 WS6 Trans AM under the knife ( sadly turned into long term project.
stevenm357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #164
radz28
Petro-sexual

LOL. After reading that there is a chance these changes are by Saleen, my support of the changes immediately waivered. I still like the hood (yeah, it's big, but it ain't no STI scoop...) but the front cover is looking poorer to me. The wheels are nice since they look like the Concept 'Vert's wheels, so those can stay

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 07-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #165
sergio8a
8A_V3

Drives: CTS V3
i have some more up close and personnel pics if u guys would like to see them? i sat in it and turned it on and even recorded the exhaust sound..everything inside is fake.all one bif fiberglass car..Even the hood is EXTREMELY HEAVY!!but i think this is the RS version cause the keys from the car had a tag that said

TRANSFORMERS CAR
ORANGE
RS CAMARO
AND SOME NUMBERS!!

all this info is real and no bullS&$t !! First Post Too!!
PS.i work for GM!!
sergio8a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:08 PM   #166
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio8a View Post
i have some more up close and personnel pics if u guys would like to see them? i sat in it and turned it on and even recorded the exhaust sound..everything inside is fake.all one bif fiberglass car..Even the hood is EXTREMELY HEAVY!!but i think this is the RS version cause the keys from the car had a tag that said

TRANSFORMERS CAR
ORANGE
RS CAMARO
AND SOME NUMBERS!!

all this info is real and no bullS&$t !! First Post Too!!
PS.i work for GM!!

I guess the only question I have is....... Why in the hell would you ask if we want to see the pics?????

I will reserve judgement on the success of your first post until I see your second.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the site
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #167
radz28
Petro-sexual

+1

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 07-09-2008, 02:53 PM   #168
Robert91RS

Drives: Everywhere
+1 more

I promise I will apologize if I am wrong but I'm gonna have to call till you produce evidence to support your claims. No disrespect, I hope I'm wrong.
Robert91RS is offline   Reply With Quote