Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 08-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #1093
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Indy Pace View Post
Bruce is thinking about pancakes - you can almost see him drooling
Or steaks, or beer, or burgers, or...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
LOL, My daughter & wife were recording every car they could, it worked out to be every third car, but they made sure they go me
Thank you for posting all those videos. They are awesome!!!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #1094
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Anyone know where the vids are going to be posted of the go pro's they put on our cars? I think they said on Raymonds performance site. But, not sure.... I can't wait to see vids of my runs. Thanks!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #1095
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Anyone know where the vids are going to be posted of the go pro's they put on our cars? I think they said on Raymonds performance site. But, not sure.... I can't wait to see vids of my runs. Thanks!
They will be posted here! We want to have as many of the AC photos and videos right here in this thread. When people see how great a C5FEST AC is they will sign up for C5FEST IV
Old 08-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #1096
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
i'm working on getting the raw videos uploaded to my youtube page, once they are on there i will load them here.
so far i only have one or two up.
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #1097
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
In exhibition class there were no winners, just times. We waited until we were sure you left the parking lot to announce them I saw your 34.8 and it looked damn good!

LPE L/28 Danny Popp 32.192
Raymond's Performance Bruce Raymond 32.46

Danny Popp had a 32 flat on a run. I was fairly certain that would be the FTD. I looked around the crowd for anyone with a different brand shirt or that I knew had a different brand suspension. We drove the course to verify cones and found a couple that were in the right place but a portion of the cone was outside the white outline. We DQ'd the run. The final session would have been AWESOME with you, Erik from Torq, Danny, Bruce, Todd, Becky and the other 'shoes' going head to head. rain
Nice! I wasn't aware of how the event was being run so I didn't know. This is just a suggestion but next year the exhibition group should all be given the same amount of runs and back to back (Hot lap) runs shouldn't be counted for time. If they are everyone should have the same opportunity. Another suggestion would be for the Exhibition Group to have the opportunity to make our runs quickly so we can get back to our booths to talk with Camaro5 members.

I am looking forward to next year and THANKS again to everyone who volunteered their time!!!!! You guys rock!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #1098
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
that's a good idea.

I got 2 runs in Becky's ZL1, (thank you thank you), but was in line with you to make my 3rd run with the traction stuff off, and the rains came. i gotta tell you, the ZL1 is faster than the Impala, just sayin, lol

I think next year we will have a talk prior to the event and maybe get you more involved with the team.
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #1099
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Okay, this is a bit off topic but also related. Today I got the following e-mail regarding my autocros video & I notice where it is copied in anotehr person'e post above, it won't play. I figure some of you probably also got the same message. So what does it mean? I don't understand. How can anything about it be copyrighted?

Email quote:
Dear RubyCamaro5,
Your video "Ruby autocross at Camaro5 Fest III 2012", may have content that is owned or licensed by WMG, but it’s still available on YouTube! In some cases, ads may appear next to it.
This claim is not penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice page for more details on the policy applied to your video.
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team
Old 08-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #1100
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Okay, this is a bit off topic but also related. Today I got the following e-mail regarding my autocros video & I notice where it is copied in anotehr person'e post above, it won't play. I figure some of you probably also got the same message. So what does it mean? I don't understand. How can anything about it be copyrighted?

Email quote:
Dear RubyCamaro5,
Your video "Ruby autocross at Camaro5 Fest III 2012", may have content that is owned or licensed by WMG, but it’s still available on YouTube! In some cases, ads may appear next to it.
This claim is not penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice page for more details on the policy applied to your video.
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team
Hold on Ruby, I'm new to this youtube thing. I took the video and posted it, but don't know why it's set to private. I'll get it fixed now.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #1101
The_Stache
SoCal Race Team #13

Drives: 2010 1SS:RS:LS3:SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
You guys were supposed to be watching the track!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

We were! Pete made sure these where between runs!

Garc/Pete/Ray/Rob/Mike and the volunteers (everyone else that I don't remember by name) really stepped up to make sure this happened.

Next year should be even better!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #1102
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
Nice! I wasn't aware of how the event was being run so I didn't know. This is just a suggestion but next year the exhibition group should all be given the same amount of runs and back to back (Hot lap) runs shouldn't be counted for time. If they are everyone should have the same opportunity. Another suggestion would be for the Exhibition Group to have the opportunity to make our runs quickly so we can get back to our booths to talk with Camaro5 members.

I am looking forward to next year and THANKS again to everyone who volunteered their time!!!!! You guys rock!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Excellent suggestions. We had planned for something very similar in the final rained out round, same temps, track conditions, etc...
Old 08-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #1103
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post

Email quote:
Dear RubyCamaro5,
Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team
Try it now, it's working and set to public!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #1104
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
AWESOME.

Pete....day glow yellow shirts for all workers next year. I'll be happy to get that taken care of for you through Ralph. Walkies for all staff... need those too.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #1105
JusticePete

Random Note: The LPE L/28 made numerous runs on the course with guests. Some were the winners of the Breast Cancer Drawings, others were GM execs and quite a few fellow autocrossers. Bruce Raymond's Camaro did duty for driver training and guests. The Impala is the fastest way to get four people around the AC for orientation. Well it is faster than the gators.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #1106
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
AWESOME.

Pete....day glow yellow shirts for all workers next year. I'll be happy to get that taken care of for you through Ralph. Walkies for all staff... need those too.
We need to talk. I did not get any C5 shirts for Deb and the kids. They are calling me Justice Mud :(