Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #43
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Very crisp and clear video for the most part(there were a couple shots that seemed to have blurred out a bit - might have been when your buddy was stomping on it and caused it to vibrate more than it could handle) The picture looks less hour-glass? than the GoPro2. Dang it, another mod added to the list. I already got 2 GoPro2's.

Very cool vid, especially driving through that wooded area. You'll have to get another vid with one that's strapped to your car so we can hear your bad@ss ride.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #44
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frid View Post
Looks great B. Might have to pick me up one now. On a side note, looks like Camaros and mustangs can play together without issues lol.
Ha....I KNOW I can't hang with him in a straight line and he KNOWS he cant even begin to hang with me the second he'd have to turn the wheel. LOL
I'm Army and he's USMC too so it's kind of funny us hanging out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Very crisp and clear video for the most part(there were a couple shots that seemed to have blurred out a bit - might have been when your buddy was stomping on it and caused it to vibrate more than it could handle) The picture looks less hour-glass? than the GoPro2. Dang it, another mod added to the list. I already got 2 GoPro2's.

Very cool vid, especially driving through that wooded area. You'll have to get another vid with one that's strapped to your car so we can hear your bad@ss ride.
yeah, his car is SUPER F*CKING LOUD and has a roll cage and all....vibrates a ton. I set up the cam to sorta brace against his license plate square area but it still vibrated around a lil bit.

I set up the cam to shoot @ 1080 @ 30fps and in wide angle mode; which is what is in the video.

I have another video that I will upload today that is on the rear of my car with him behind me. This above 5 min video took 138 minutes to upload to youtube! WTF!?!