Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

View Poll Results: Will you be attending?
Yes 31 77.50%
No 9 22.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2011, 01:53 AM   #435
LoneStar

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Great meet! Nice to finally meet the people behind all of these forum accounts! I'll post pics tomorrow, but right now I'm worn out...
Old 08-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #436
MiSS1LE

Drives: 2014 1LE & 2014 C7
Great Meet had an awesome time
MiSS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #437
lightner75
LoneStar Camaro

Drives: 2010 cyber gray 2ss
had a blast,diff would do again,maybe next year tx will have an unseasonably cool summer. yea right like that would happen,but always nice to hope..
A special thanks to camaro 21 for keeping rubye tamed so the dfw group could follow the caravan..lol..

also thanks to all that planed the event.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #438
DMDTexAg06

Drives: 2018 2SS Convertible Nightfall Gray
Thanks to everyone for coming out!!! I know I had a blast and now I know about ten more things I want on my car. I'm sorry about the cruise cluster but live and learn I guess. Some of you were asking if I was going to plan another one of these and the answer is yes; when the weather is cooler and with a little more advanced notice and planning. Thanks to everyone who helped me out on this (Bthomp, Raven, Turtle, Happy Pappy...and anyone else I am forgetting) It was great to meet you all in person and I can't wait till I get to again. Hope you all had a great time!!!
DMDTexAg06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #439
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]

Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMDTexAg06 View Post
Thanks to everyone for coming out!!! I know I had a blast and now I know about ten more things I want on my car. I'm sorry about the cruise cluster but live and learn I guess. Some of you were asking if I was going to plan another one of these and the answer is yes; when the weather is cooler and with a little more advanced notice and planning. Thanks to everyone who helped me out on this (Bthomp, Raven, Turtle, Happy Pappy...and anyone else I am forgetting) It was great to meet you all in person and I can't wait till I get to again. Hope you all had a great time!!!
D,

Thanks for putting this all together and the rest of the Crew that helped out! I'm sure y'all were worn & beat like I was, but I really had a great time (even if I did manage to follow the wrong group during the "Cruise"!!) Ha! Ha!
Yeah, I got to talk to alot of guys and gals and was amazed at the things that they've done to their rides! I came away with many more things to add to my wish list! I managed to post a few videos in the Picture Thread, so make sure y'all check it out! Take care, All!!

Rodney, aka DAP-ONE
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #440
SE_TX_SS

Drives: 2010 SIM Camaro 2SS/RS 6sp M
Here are some more pictures from the day. Hope I didn't miss anyone. http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...ros%20%202011/
SE_TX_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #441
josephff

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS White
had a great time guys and gals, thanks
Old 08-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #442
DallasMike

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 pontiac gto
We had an absolute blast! My wife and I were beat Saturday night when we got back to the hotel. It was awesome to put some faces to the screen names and get to know you guys!

I'm already looking forward to the next one!
DallasMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #443
The Reaper
Founding Member of CTCC

Drives: 2010 2SS RS RJT w/Silver Stripes
Thanks "D" and all involved in putting this on!!

The wife and I had a great time, plus seeing that many Camaros in one place at the same time was awsome. Was great to meet all the new folks, (well new to us anyway) and to re-connect with friends from the other areas. Hope everyone made it home safe and we cant wait till the next time!! I will have some pics, but did not have time to upload to computer before I left.Will get them on here after I get back(2 wks).

It's not how big your motor is, it's how well you shift it !!
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #444
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
I had a GREAT TIME as well !! Thanks to all who organized this event !! It was great seeing some old friends and meeting new ones !! Can't wait til we can meet again !!
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote