Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-11-2010, 10:10 AM   #29
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Scott no doubt you will do well wherever you go. I'm glad you are still with GM, they could use a lot more car guys like you. You're still in my neighborhood so to speak and invited to come to any Rodgers Chevrolet/Camaro events. Don't be a stranger, your opinions and insight are valued here. Best wishes to you.

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #30
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
Scott:

As said earlier: When one door closes, another opens! All the best to one of the Best I have ever had the opportunity to get to know.

You are a great friend and comrade!

Whenever you get around the Chicago area, please give us a shout! I will do likewise when in Detroit!

John G

Last edited by greenrail; 10-11-2010 at 12:31 PM.
greenrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #31
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I like that, "as one door closes, another one opens." That's just it.

I was pretty worried when the rumors started about. But, I'm very happy to know that you are still with the General. They would be losing not only such an incredible asset to their corporation, but would be losing a wonderful person as well. That would just be horrible if ..... I won't say it.

You have been such a great person to the Camaro community and to GM as a whole...never "losing faith" and keeping all of us on the right track.

I know you will probably be busy with the new job, but know that we all hope you will have an opportunity once in a while to come over and say hello. We love reading your posts and are always here for you.

Thanks for being a great friend and person, and I sure hope we get to see you on some trips in the future.

Doug
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #32
daphatgrant
June '10

Drives: '10 2SS/RS RJT
Thanks for everything you have done Scott! Best of luck and best wishes in all your future endeavors!

(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
daphatgrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #33
camarorick

Drives: .
I have been following your posts for many...many years. I would like to thank you for continually telling us to "keep the faith" when there were times that it was so hard. You have been one of the main reasons I stuck it out to finally pick up my latest and greatest Camaro.... This car/ community is very special, and I'm glad we were all in the ride together.

I finally met you this year in Carlisle, what an honor ... What was even more of a thrill is when you awarded me a plaque for Best Camaro. Once again THANK YOU ... I hope you'll still make it out to some of the shows !!

All the best in your new role.... GM is LUCKY to have such a dedicated person within their organization.

Best Regards,
Rick
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #34
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
I KNEW this community would not let Scott go quietly into this great night...we are all here for you as you have been for us, Scott. Your position may have changed at GM, but not in our hearts.

Keep the faith!

Your friend,

Scott
Old 10-11-2010, 10:31 AM   #35
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Thank you Scott for everything you have done. I really want to thank you for everything you did for my daughter Stephanie also along with John and Cheryl. It was you that started that effort and I can never thank you enough.

Let us know what you know what you new job is when you really find out what it is. And try to drop by every now and then just to say hi.

Take care

Scott
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #36
iluvmy67camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Red Jewel
Scott, I had the honor of meeting you and your team at C5Fest in April. Once again I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love and devotion to our Camaro's, the 1967 & 2010. I've had the pleasure of owning both.

Best wishes to you in your new job, they picked the right man to lead a team who obviously must need you, your leadership and dedication!

Go show them how it's done Scott, and best whishes to you!!!

Last edited by iluvmy67camaro; 10-11-2010 at 11:02 AM.
iluvmy67camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:51 AM   #37
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
+1

Old 10-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #38
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Good luck Scott glad to see you are still with GM just a different role.

Sean
Old 10-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #39
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Just wanted to "jump in" here again and offer a BIG to everyone here for "taking the high road" and wishing Scott well.

It'd be very easy to resort to bashing GM, etc., but as I suspected, the group we have here is above that, so "THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!"

Rest assured, when/if Scott chooses to reach out and ask for our support, "The Army" is ready and waiting.

Thanks again everyone
Ed
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:58 AM   #40
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Scott,

We are lucky to have any of your time.

I'm encouraged by the fact that you will still be part of the organization that brought us this car.

As always, should you ever need anything. Say the word.

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:01 AM   #41
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing View Post
One door closes and another opens..........
Absolutely. I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Just wanted to "jump in" here again and offer a BIG to everyone here for "taking the high road" and wishing Scott well.

It'd be very easy to resort to bashing GM, etc., but as I suspected, the group we have here is above that, so "THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!"

Rest assured, when/if Scott chooses to reach out and ask for our support, "The Army" is ready and waiting.

Thanks again everyone
Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Scott,

We are lucky to have any of your time.

I'm encouraged by the fact that you will still be part of the organization that brought us this car.

As always, should you ever need anything. Say the word.

and

Sometimes I like not having to type out my own messages because others took the thoughts right out of my head.

Be well, Scott!
Old 10-11-2010, 11:05 AM   #42
lets_go_bills

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS CGM M6
Like someone else said, when one door closes, another opens. I truly believe that. Best of luck Scott and thank you for your contributions to the re-birth of this car. I absolutely love my Camaro and know that you had a hand in making it as special a car as it is. All Camaro enthusiasts know how important you are to the Camaro, afterall you are the fbodfather. God bless.
lets_go_bills is offline   Reply With Quote