Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #1
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Baltimore Autoshow 2/8/08

I'm not sure how nor when I first happened upon your forum. I suspect it was last summer, perhaps during the runup for Transformers. In any event, I've been lurking from time to time ever since, eagerly anticipating that joyous day when the dream of seeing the Camaro roam the streets again, becomes reality.

If you'll permit me the indulgence of sharing yet some more pics of the concept, I would be most appreciative. These are neither unique, nor special due in large part to the overhead lighting and more specifically, my lack of photography skills.

If you can get past the distraction of said lighting reflecting on the car, seemingly reminiscent of bird droppings, I humbly offer up my own meager contributions.
Attached Images

wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
Eisenhower
I drank what?

Drives: DANGEROUSLY
SWEET! More wallpaper!

Welcome to the club...
Eisenhower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Drives: Cadillac CTS
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
Welcome to the site! Nice pics of the concept there :]

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:12 AM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
INCREADIBLE!!! That first pic actually makes the silver concept look pewter! I love it!

Notice how in every picture you posted, there's someone standing there w/ a camera taking pictures too! That's pretty darn cool!

Oh, and welcome....know you joined back in July, but welcome.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:10 AM   #5
wooav8tor
2G1FC1EV0A9107755

Drives: '10 Black 2LT Camaro
Thanks to all for the welcomes. Definitely, it was a bit of a challenge fighting thru the masses in an attempt to take some pics. My fiancee and I felt we were like kids at Christmas waiting to see Santa. lol

The giddy reaction was soon replaced w/ the stark realization that we won't be getting good deals on a couple of these (yes, his and hers are in our future! ) if the public reception is to be believed! Twas definitely warmly received by all, though that doesn't come as any surprise to those on THIS site.

Oh yes, I too, was thinking how the silver really comes across as pewter like, on the picture. Honestly, when seeing other pics of the silver and seeing the concept videos in action, etc, I was thinking I wasn't that interested in that look. After seeing it in person, however, if that was the only option I'd be most satisfied. It truly looked sharp.

The spoiled, impatient, only-child in me is going to find this increasingly difficult to wait for another year!
wooav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:17 AM   #6
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Awesome Pictures!!!!!

Those lights reflecting off the car actually add to the photos, IMHO. A little 'flare' to the already awesome car!!!

Welcome, and thanks for sharing!