Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #71
Hyperknight
Band.

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
Picture wont get pulled. Once it's out there on the net, it's over. If NVMY68SS reveals his source, it's likely the picture taker would be fired.
+1 Dodge tried to get the Challenger pics taken down, but they spreaded like wildfire so they gave up, haha.
Hyperknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:50 PM   #72
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
:( Black Suburbans are dispatched I'm sure.
And Fbodfather can't be very happy.

Don't misunderstand me. I'm very pleased with what I see.

That being said, it's a shame that some *&^% leaked the photo. I can't imagine the effort put forth by GM and those involved with the Camaro in order to ensure it remained disguised until GM was ready to reveal it. :(

There is also a part of me which feels disappointed for looking. (I'm sure there are some of you who think I'm "nuts" by now. :o ) I'm still very anxious to see the car revealed, when GM decide's to show it, but seeing this latest photo, some of the anticipation (a very little bit) is lost. (I know. I didn't have to look. :o )

Anyway, as I stated earlier, I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far, and I cannot wait to see the production version, fully exposed, in all it's beautiful glory.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:52 PM   #73
Dunk31
Instigator

Drives: 93 Z28, 70 Chevelle SS 97 Expo
Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan/St. Louis will always be home though.
This has been a great night!!! I'm going home on R&R in a week and what I thought I'd have to wait another 6 months to see has already been leaked. I want to put all of the smilies on here because I'm not sure what all I'm feeling now. I'm just numb...

Dunk
Dunk31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:06 PM   #74
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk31 View Post
This has been a great night!!! I'm going home on R&R in a week and what I thought I'd have to wait another 6 months to see has already been leaked.
Yeah, this week has been like a motherload of Camaro stuff. LOL

Early Christmas gift.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:08 PM   #75
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Whaaaooo!!!! :eek: Ugh....can anybody else see the (gulp) gas-cap, like....I can?
NO, you need your checked and why would the gas-cap be on the passenger side???

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:14 PM   #76
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Because that's where it is on my Cobalt.
And a few other GM vehicles.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #77
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Because that's where it is on my Cobalt.
It’s a shadow off the rear camo and because of the fuzzy pic… Put you glasses on and look again… Should your eyes be that bad @ your young age???

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:24 PM   #78
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I looked again. And I'm always ready to admit I'm wrong (<= see? I was wrong right then:p) But I don't see a shadow. I see either a curve in the bra, or body-gap from a gas cap...
Old 12-12-2007, 11:32 PM   #79
unkbd

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
I have to agree with killer ....looks like a curve in the bra to me
unkbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:38 PM   #80
SoFlaZ

Drives: 2013 SS LS3
I must admit that it looks a little bit more bland than the concept but im not too concerned with it because i know it still looks HOT! I'm mostly concerned with whats under that hood!!!! mmmm 450hp gen V, DI, DOHC, VVT???

I must be the only weird one but I dont mind the look of the little shark fin on the roof. Great if it can be removed, but as long as its the same as the body color i dont care.
SoFlaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:48 PM   #81
09camaroSS

Drives: 2005 Mazda 3
This picture just makes me want the car even more. I dont know how I can possibly wait until it goes into production.

It looks like there might still be the angle inset under the door. And possibly still the air vents.
09camaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:33 AM   #82
Scotsman
Auto Pilot

Drives: Gunmetal
You guys are getting worked up over a photo with especially bad quality that has been enlarged from its original size thus further obscuring many of the details. If you look closely enough and spend enough time analyzing the photo you will see that many of the concepts details are still there while others are not. Guys, the production car is totally on point with the concept. GM has lost nothing on the new Camaro with the "leak" of this photo (could have been a lot worse), while they may not be particularly pleased we still can't see a lot of other things that make the new Camaro what it is. I for one am happy and pleased and can't wait for the production car to see it in all of its glory.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:42 AM   #83
Scotsman
Auto Pilot

Drives: Gunmetal
GUYS!!! I edited the photo and you'll be especially pleased to know the sid slits at the rear fender are still there. The cowl in the hood is still there. The rear fender bulge is still there.

Last edited by Scotsman; 12-13-2007 at 12:58 AM.
Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:20 AM   #84
hftech

Drives: 2000 Chevy Camaro Z28!
Hmm it's been rather quiet here the last few weeks, get something in like this and 6 full pages of replies in like 5 hours?? Nice! I still trust GM in their aibility at making a GREAT car. The only complain I will have is that it looks a bit on the heavy side, but once again I know they don't want to make the mistake of the Challenger and have it as heavy as a damn boat. The main thing I care about though, is beneath that hood. While I still think it's a beautiful vehicle, I won't be drooling until I find out what engine they're using. If Chevy is reading this, gimme 500 horses and I'm sold!
hftech is offline   Reply With Quote