Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Ok day turned sucky quickly

Well got up this morning, with a phone call from my daughters dr, hes out of town so we had go via our dr to find, a solition for her allergries.

Not a problem.
Other than that get to work & found out the boss hired her new weekend worker (thats great) I liked the gal, she worked well while I was working with her today.

get home & there is a message from a guy I knew for a few years in alaska (i havent see him in 32yrs lol) had a great time talking to him, finding out hes a GM lover & is looking for a classic car to play with. gave him some ideas.

Then things turned bad, we lost internet for at least for a half hour, well while I was trying to figure out whats going on, i picked up my sons new cell phone & open it (He just turned 17) & hes SEXTING to his 15yr old girl friend & I DO MEAN FULL ON DESIRES!!!!! took his cell phone around & threated to call her parents.

Then about 6pm I get a phone call from my dad (or the man who raised me) saying that his mom Passed away an hour earlier. dont know when the services are going to be. I havent had contact with her or Opa for the last couple years, now I am sorry i didnt contact them.

Just not in to things today

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:48 AM   #2
hotrodsally
The Legend Lives On

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS SIM
Send a message via Yahoo to hotrodsally
Iroczlover, sorry for your loss. Condolences.

Viva Las Vegas!
hotrodsally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #3
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Iroczlover: Sorry about the bad day and your family's loss...now sit down with JR and explain to him what the word statutory means...if he were 18 right now, the texts alone could land him in jail for a good long time.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

thanks you guys, 24hrs after the news it still hurts, I have yet to returned to myself.

I even took part of the day off at work (I only cleaned 1 horse stall & the kids did the other 3)

But still it hurts, even though i havent talked to her in 2yrs.

My husband felt sorry for me & bought me roses, chocolates & Rainier cherries.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #5
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
Sounds like they know how to take care of you...
Sorry to hear the news though. You can always take it as a cue to keep in touch with those that you have left.
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:38 PM   #6
coolman

Sorry about your loss ,but as far as the boy, take the phone, end the service. End of story.
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #7
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
so sorry Tammy...just know that I am over here in NY saying a prayer for all of you...take care, my Camaro friend...
Old 07-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
Sounds like they know how to take care of you...
Sorry to hear the news though. You can always take it as a cue to keep in touch with those that you have left.
It wasnt really by choice, Maybe this will explain. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86394

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
Sorry about your loss ,but as far as the boy, take the phone, end the service. End of story.
as for the phone thing We think we scared him enough if & When his girl friend calls tonight, I will give her the same thing we gave him lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
so sorry Tammy...just know that I am over here in NY saying a prayer for all of you...take care, my Camaro friend...
Thanks Donna.