Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 08-28-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
Anwro
Red 2SS

Drives: Camaros
Small ques

Hey folks

am from from Kuwait, middle east Arabian stuff , so excuse my bad English

I would like to write in the journal section about not only my car but My friends too , its hard to get every single mod or aftermarket parts , kits , lights..etc. since We are overseas , so i do the ordering for them , sometimes i order stuff and give it to any of my friends , so i want to post pictures information , cons , in a single journal thread , is that possible ?

My point is that i wanna do a journal about Not just my car , our group cars , like updated with the latest mod we did and what is it and how it turned out .

2010 Camaro 2ss L99 Red - Kooks+Corsa+VR+Ebiach LowerKit-
2002 Camaro SS LS1 Black - Kooks+SLP+Hurst-
2009 Escalade Pearl White - Corsa -
Anwro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwro View Post
Hey folks

am from from Kuwait, middle east Arabian stuff , so excuse my bad English

I would like to write in the journal section about not only my car but My friends too , its hard to get every single mod or aftermarket parts , kits , lights..etc. since We are overseas , so i do the ordering for them , sometimes i order stuff and give it to any of my friends , so i want to post pictures information , cons , in a single journal thread , is that possible ?

My point is that i wanna do a journal about Not just my car , our group cars , like updated with the latest mod we did and what is it and how it turned out .
Go right ahead!

And your English is fine! In fact, it may be better than some of our native-borns....
Old 08-28-2011, 10:26 PM   #3
Anwro
Red 2SS

Drives: Camaros
cool ;p thanks , and may i say your English if fine too lol

2010 Camaro 2ss L99 Red - Kooks+Corsa+VR+Ebiach LowerKit-
2002 Camaro SS LS1 Black - Kooks+SLP+Hurst-
2009 Escalade Pearl White - Corsa -
Anwro is offline   Reply With Quote