Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
Taylor Gang Or Die

Drives: 2011 Black on Black Camaro
Halo lights/tinting question

First off ill start off with saying this is my 1st post on the forum so please be gentle if Im posting this in the wrong location or what knot lol just need help

Ok... I just bought a 2011 Black Camaro and Im wanting to get halo lights(just the white outline ones or whatever..sorry for being a noob lol) and im wanting to pretty much murder out everything in black lights wise. Oh and the front and back Chevy decal as well.

I was just looking for advice to good brands/websites/ etc... to find these things, It would be greatly apprecaited!

Taylor Gang Or Die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
BlueSteele

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Advanced Automotive Concepts has some halo inserts for the non-RS headlights and you can pick your color of the halos too.

There are also a pair of Eagle Eye headlights that look identical to the RS headlights as well. They cost substantially more but look great (do a thread search).

Welcome to the site. Put up some pictures.
BlueSteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #3
Ben

Drives: 2011 RJT 2ss/rs l99
Judging by the op's username I think he might have enjoyed a camaro that was black and yellow just a little bit more lol
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
Taylor Gang Or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Judging by the op's username I think he might have enjoyed a camaro that was black and yellow just a little bit more lol
hahahaTGOD lol

and thanks for the help man
Old 12-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #5
Jide25

Drives: Escalade EXT - Was a 2010 Camaro
Welcome!

Regarding the front and back emblem, I went to a local sign shop and asked for some scrap pieces of black vinyl for their lettering and they gave me about 2'x2' for free. Then just put a piece over the emblems and used an exacto knife to run along the edges. If you do it slow and careful it looks great (and FREE which is a super++++).

As for the headlights - I'm looking into that too. Look at this thread I started. It should help you some. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117109

On another note, after being at a Wiz concert, I almost changed my accent color to yellow over the red I have now. But I didn't... You know what it is.

Shake N' Bake

Last edited by Jide25; 12-14-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Jide25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 AM   #6
Taylor Gang Or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jide25 View Post
Welcome!

Regarding the front and back emblem, I went to a local sign shop and asked for some scrap pieces of black vinyl for their lettering and they gave me about 2'x2' for free. Then just put a piece over the emblems and used an exacto knife to run along the edges. If you do it slow and careful it looks great (and FREE which is a super++++).

As for the headlights - I'm looking into that too. Look at this thread I started. It should help you some. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117109

On another note, after being at a Wiz concert, I almost changed my accent color to yellow over the red I have now. But I didn't... You know what it is.
thanks for the intel sir haha and hell yeah I know what is it is bruh lol went to the show in Houston
Old 12-15-2010, 03:18 AM   #7
Taylor Gang Or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Welcome to Camaro5

If you are looking for Halos we have some great options for the non-RS please see here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35663

For that Murdered-Out Look- Check out our SMD Sidemarkers, helps blend the markers into the body, smoothing out the lines while blacking-out the markers.

Thread is here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106337

The other great thing is you are right over in H-Town so ground shipping is next-day from New Orleans
Next day does sound mighty nice
Old 12-15-2010, 09:21 AM   #8
Support@OracleLights.com

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor Gang Or Die View Post
First off ill start off with saying this is my 1st post on the forum so please be gentle if Im posting this in the wrong location or what knot lol just need help

Ok... I just bought a 2011 Black Camaro and Im wanting to get halo lights(just the white outline ones or whatever..sorry for being a noob lol) and im wanting to pretty much murder out everything in black lights wise. Oh and the front and back Chevy decal as well.

I was just looking for advice to good brands/websites/ etc... to find these things, It would be greatly apprecaited!

Welcome to C5! We have all of your lighting needs so if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Support@OracleLights.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, halo, lights, tinted headlights, tinted tail lights