Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #15
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham

Thank you GM for including us in the Camaro's development like never before.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #16
Rodrunner

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, '06 350Z
This is amazing. Is it really respect for and fear of Punter that has kept all malcontents from posting here?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #17
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
clap: clap:

Old 01-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #18
Evotion
Warehouse 13 Survivor!!!!

Drives: '13 ZL1 - 69' Camaro
Well said Headpunter.

I was out all day yesterday. Was excited to see the IDL info (on my birthday of all days). Read all the info, and was bummed for all of 30 minutes.

What made me real mad, was the MASSIVE amount of BS that came out of that stupid video. And the speculation that followed.

Unless I missed something, the only thing we can say for certain is that the prod. date got pushed back one month. Scott quickly came in and extinguished the flames... but by that point it was too late for the masses.

According to a lot of people, 2 months ago GM was going under, and the Camaro was history. Now, 2 months later... GM got their loans, and the Camaro is delayed 4 weeks. SO WHAT!!! Delayed does not mean cancelled!!!

Evotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #19
nathlo
Confirmed Ordering Member

Drives: 2004 Cavalier & Ordered 2SS/RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
WOW! Freakin awesome, thar car's so fast it rips the bodywork off!- my kid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamCamaro View Post
There just is not any other car in the market and my price range that I want other than the Camaro. I'm happily stuck with my choice.

nathlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #20
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evotion View Post
...Read all the info, and was bummed for all of 30 minutes...
if you only read 30min, you're much smarter than me... i read the first 10, then scanned the next 6 before i realized i needed to give up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evotion View Post
...What made me real mad, was the MASSIVE amount of BS that came out of that stupid video. And the speculation that followed...
+1, and i think some were dispatched
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:07 AM   #21
Timberline

Drives: 2010 SS/RS,LS3,M6,VR
Well said headpunter.

Special thanks to fbodfather for taking his time a efforts informing us of how things are going with the Camaro.

I have no problem waiting for my Camaro.
Timberline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:41 AM   #22
CFPC_2010
VIN #3026 IOM/IO

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Well put headpunter. CamaroGreg certainly did not help and I was glad to see fbodfather call him on it. I was wondering if I was the only one fed up with the IDL thread-whining.

I don't want to wait for my 2SS either but I also want the best car they can make - I think GM knows their business. When you custom order a car they don't provide delivery dates at order...it is based on production plans for the vehicle, and yes you have to wait. Use the time to save $$$ to reduce the amount financed.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #23
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 14 ATS Performance 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
Hey! Is that a CGM Camaro over there?! *points in one direction and runs in other*
Old 01-12-2009, 01:25 AM   #24
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
But I think a lot of this complaining is definitely going to put a sour taste in GM's mouth next time they consider informing and including the community on later projects.
I honestly feel that GM just might keep a little more tight lipped about things next time. They want to let the faithful know, but the faithful are sometimes just a little too trigger happy to jump and interpret any info that comes out how they see fit. Just listen...we all tend to learn so much more when we listen. Way to often do we try to interpret Scotts messages or anothers message and what happens? It's like that list about how many internet forum users are needed to change a light bulb....one to change it, another to ask how to change it, three to disagree, etc ,etc... GM won't want to LOSE pre-orders....God, I'm not going into this again
Quote:
So to those who decide to be unrealistic, please take the whinging some were else, we are tired of hearing it.
I don't mind the curious folks...who have questions....but erg...sometimes I wish I could take off the Mod gloves and SPEAK.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote