The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Marketplace > Commercial Classifieds Marketplace > Dealer Corvettes for Sale

Old 11-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
GatesChevyWorld

Drives: 2014 premier edition corvette
2014 Corvette Stingray Premier edition Available today!

Hi, Trent Salzer here. I am the internet sales manager here at Gates Chevy World in northern indiana. I just wanted to shout out to all the corvette enthusiasts out there to see if anyone was looking for a premier edition stingray.

We just got our 2014 stingray premier edition in yesterday! It is a 3lt z51. Its laguna blue with the brownstone/suede interior. Ours is number 335/500. It only has about 5 miles on it and is sitting on my showroom right now! We are selling it for msrp only! Unlike a lot of dealers who are marking the premiers up a few thousand dollars.

If anyone is interested or would like to see pics or has any questions, shoot me an email or a call anytime at 574-344-7156. My email is tsalzer-padgett@gateschevyworld.com. Thanks again for any interest. Call quick and take delivery as soon as this weekend!!!
GatesChevyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:49 AM   #2
GatesChevyWorld

Drives: 2014 premier edition corvette
Thank you all for the interest. The corvette was successfully sold over the weekend. If anyone is looking to order a corvette I am getting an allocation this week that is still available and will have more as time passes. Feel free to contact me anytime to put a deposit down on our next allocation!

Last edited by GatesChevyWorld; 11-19-2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: information update
GatesChevyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
available inventory, msrp, premier, stingray