Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
RagingBastard
The Hood's Virgin Killer

Drives: 2008 Corvette, 2005 Mazda 6
Talking Does anyone know when is it coming to the Middle Eastern Markets?

Hello Fellow Camaro fans,

It is a fact that here is not the right place to introduce myself, I just wanna mention that I'm an Arab man living in Bahrain (which sould explain the wiered question to most of you), a country in middle east. And no, it's not near Dubai, it's near Saudi. Anyways. Does anybody know when the new Camaro Ariving here to our Markets? Usually it takes somewhere between 5 to 6 months from the initial release in the US markets. I wan to order it from USA if it gonna take this long. And I need to know how to do it!!
Old 10-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #2
RagingBastard
The Hood's Virgin Killer

And BTW, I forgot to mention that I think American cars suck. Poor quality, high petrol consumption and always feel like a water bed when driving them. however, I already own a Chevrolet Corvette, and always thought Camaros are Sh*te. I've just watched this movie Transformers and I liked bumblebee (the new yellow Camaro Robot) and thus I'm geting one for sure.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:22 PM   #3
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
...I'm not sure what to say to that second post...and I'm not in the mood for a fire-fight, so I won't touch it. I will say - don't say that Camaro's are **** to often, it won't go over very well, especially here on a Camaro site.

But as far as I've heard, Camaro is going to Austrailia, and to the UK...haven't heard anything about the middle east, yet...

And Welcome to the boards!
Old 10-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #4
RagingBastard
The Hood's Virgin Killer

I wouldn't say Camaros are Sh*te, I'm buying a new one, and hoping that I'll be getting a chick just like the one in the Transformer's movie. Lolz.

Don't worry thoug, Advice taken
Old 10-05-2007, 09:47 PM   #5
Mr. Wyndham

lmao You shouldn't have a problem getting a girl like in the movie....well, maybe not quite like the movie though...
Old 10-05-2007, 10:09 PM   #6
RagingBastard
The Hood's Virgin Killer

Forget about it mate. After the high school girls in Bahrain become either as thin as sticks, or as fat as pigs. I'm gonna buy this awesome Camaro. And I and go to have rounds all over Bahrain high Schools (the time when girls are perfect). I'm thinking about buying a Yellow Camaro, convertible, with Black stripes. The Corvette was awesome when it first got here, the corvette did it's part and I had a good time with it, but you can see corvettes all over the country now. I'd day the car lost it's glamour a bit. Which sucks. I'll sell it and will use the money as a down payment for the new Camaro, I just cannot wait any longer. Just can'ttttt
Old 10-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #7
unkbd

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
wow I mean wow Did I just read all of that correctly? I understand different strokes for different folks and all but.......wow.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:10 PM   #8
RagingBastard
The Hood's Virgin Killer

I don't quite understand what you meant up there mate, can you please define "Strokes" for me mate?

Did you mean:
1 - strokes like in touches?
2 - Illness
3 - Mark
4 - Hit
5 - Swimming Action?
6 - Event?
7 - Clock sound?
8 - or Sloping Line?

In all cases it did not make sense to me!!
Old 10-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #9
Mr. Wyndham

Strokes, can mean any number of things...I think of it as, diff ways to stroke while painting, or diff strokes of genious/luck/ideas...

but anyway you think of it: Different preferences for different people.
This lingo-divideis gonna be interesting, I can see it already.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #10
RagingBastard
The Hood's Virgin Killer

unkbd was referring to what motivates me to buy the car, wasn't he? :-) lolz. I don't mind him saying that Dragoneye. Everything we do in life is for either sex, or money (which is ultimately sex) lolz. Hell yeah, I like sports cars and being ass kickingly fast purely for Girls/ladies/ho's or whatever female human creatures you'd like them to be called mate. This is something I'm not ashamed of, it's the truth everywhere, I'm just being honest about it. Unlike most of us who use the lame execuse of making the earth a better placde to live. Well, a bed is doing this job already. Earth cannot be a better place to live in especially with the new gorgeous peace of machinary that we call Camaro :P lolz

PS: I notices that the Session timeout on this page is quite short, I have to referesh the page over and over again when writing responds. Just a pointer
Old 10-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #11
Mr. Wyndham

I've never had a problem like that.....hmmm
Old 10-05-2007, 11:57 PM   #12
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
To answer the basic question, you have as good of an idea as we do. We don't know exactly when the car is coming out over here but it is expected to be January 2009. Now, for some of the other things . . . I'll just follow Dragons lead and not say much.

But, am I the only one that notices that it seems like the Camaro will appear to be a bit of an exotic over there? Odd considering the fact that I see 2-3 Camaros a day (mostly 4th gen).
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 10-06-2007, 12:06 AM   #13
Mr. Wyndham

lucky. I'm blessed if I see 1 a week...Not counting the one in my garage
Though, that is a good question, Hey, Bastard... (can I call you that?) Are there many Camaro's over there? or are they exotic-esque?
Old 10-06-2007, 12:23 AM   #14
i3litzkrieg

Drives: custom camaro 95 3.4 v6 300hp
arabians are pretty weird..........welcome to the site man , and just to let ya know camaros are not shit they are icons that represent style and horsepower...............about your question , seriously a 5 -6 month delay isnt that much time ..........come on cant you wait 5 months ? see the good thing is the gas is not as expensive in your country as here in america

P.D. seriously can see shit where it is , and there is not shit in a camaro .........dont ever call a camaro a shit

Closed Thread