Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 11-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
super60
Built with Pride "Oshawa"

Drives: 2011 Chev Silverado Z71 Crew
ZL1 Build Signatures

All

First i want to say Thank You to all of you who have asked me to sign their Camaro's as they travel down the line , i'm very honoured and humbled that future ZL1 owners have made that request and i do hope sometime in the future i can meet all of you to shake your hand in person .

As for me or any of the Camaro Build Team members here in Oshawa signing your ZL1's as they are being built , i'm sorry but that is against company policy for anyone to put signatures on a painted vehicle , as i'm sure you can appreciate there is no control on what someone writes on a car or where on the vehicle .

The best solution is for you to take your ZL1's to the different car shows that are held around North America and try to have some of the great people involved with making the Camaro a world class car sign your ZL1's.

Again i'm hounored to receive your requests and truly humbled do be asked to be a part of your Camaro's history.

From all of us , Thank You for Supporting GM and Team Camaro

Best Regards from Canada

Mike Judge
Super60

In Memory of Dawson Ellert .
super60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
OldJedi
Use the Force

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51, 2018 Porsche GTS
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Mike, I have received my order number and production will start in a couple of months. I want to thank you and the entire Camaro build team for everything that all of you do to make our dreams become a reality. It takes a very special group of individuals to be able to put "Ultragrin" on the faces of so many people. On behalf of all current and future Camaro owners, we thank you very much.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Mike - Thanks for continuing to support our Community and be as active as you are here. This is great information and just another reason for us to make it to as many events so we can meet you and steal some signatures from those who make dreams come true

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
htron50

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Status "Thank You!"
RADZ:: Thanks for continuing to support our Community and be as active as you are here. This is great information and just another reason for us to make it to as many events so we can meet you and steal some signatures from those who make dreams come true
Today 10:22 AM

OldJedi::Mike, I have received my order number and production will start in a couple of months. I want to thank you and the entire Camaro build team for everything that all of you do to make our dreams become a reality. It takes a very special group of individuals to be able to put "Ultragrin" on the faces of so many people. On behalf of all current and future Camaro owners, we thank you very much.
Today 10:01 AM

MIKE, all I can do is humbly thank you for your taking the time to connect as I reiterate all of the above. Your commitment/enthusiasm to your work and outside here where the rubber meets the road is the type BOND that connects the entire process. This "car" and what it represent to many of us is simply beyond words.....

Now, exactly what type of markers to we have to buy to be prepared for such a gathering? Maybe production could simply put one in each glovebox ahead of time (on the ZL1's).... (kidding).

LB
htron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:25 AM   #5
thebatdude

Drives: 70 Chevelle big block
Thanks to everyone from the idea people to whomever puts the final touch on it as it rolls out as a finished product. Thanks for building a great car!

I hope that quite a lot of us get to buy them and enjoy them!
thebatdude is offline   Reply With Quote