Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 02-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #5139
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99, '12 2LS LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRD_WRK View Post
Typical-as us long timers expect.

Please do us "CR" people's and yourself a favor and just list names instead of "the entire group"- that way only some of "us" have to be offended. Or, perhaps maybe not Instigate at all (the forum has been nice the past months).
I didn't see any comments about not wanting to go elsewhere. I actually was looking forward to going to DSM- to meet some new and prior camaro fans.

So-after 2hrs of reflection of Honorable tributes after work today-responding as expected of me-for "the group"

Perspective (of course I'll delete the pics later for thread cleanup):
My posts follow Camaro5 guidelines so no need to impose "your rules" and my thoughts are also thoughts of several others outside of CR. Prove us wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renyart View Post
mine set for about 4 weeks without starting this summer so Batter went completely dead.I took it to the dealer to have it checked out to see if it might be a bad battery.I have the tec.led show mode lights as well.The drain on the battery was normal.They said that even with the car just sitting and everything shut off,lights radio ect,there is still about 30 functions still pulling a drain on the battery.This is normal.

Last edited by INTIMIDAT3R; 02-06-2013 at 06:56 AM.
INTIMIDAT3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #5140
DJH
I.C.E. Member

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS RJT
The wife and I are planning on being at Metro Buffet at 12:30 if that is still the plan for Sunday 02-10-2013.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #5141
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJH View Post
The wife and I are planning on being at Metro Buffet at 12:30 if that is still the plan for Sunday 02-10-2013.
Good to hear you're coming and bringing the better half too.

Nanci is coming with me. Looks like we may have a nice size group again.

CRUZIN' and his wife won't be joining us for lunch. They're currently suffering on vacation in Hawaii.

Jason, you may want to call Metro and let them know we have a big group coming.

Here's the list of attendees so far...

1. BenningJ
2. DJH & wife
3. DennisfromIowa (who offered to pay for everyone)
4. INTIMIDAT3R & wife
5. It'sASyn... If we can stop the train.
6. "Uncle" IowaGuy & family?
7. Nitro Beagle
8. PwrManPaul66... Possible

Last edited by INTIMIDAT3R; 02-06-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #5142
DennisfromIowa

Drives: 2012 2LS silver ice metallic V6
Quote:
To my Friends- try to enjoy your luncheon- I'm gonna pass. Once again the Intimidater wins, we lose.
What is I'll pass?? 13 people it looks like are going and you have a problem with 1 person so the rest of us aren't worth the time? I truly believe just seeing me would make it worth while. I would like to see you and hear about what you've been up too. Try to make it but know I'll also be talking to James and everyone else too. I don't have a problem with anyone. See ya Sunday.
DennisfromIowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #5143
BenningJ

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by INTIMIDAT3R View Post
Jason, you may want to call Metro and let them know we have a big group coming.
Already done.
| LS3 | CAI Inductions, Inc Intake | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | Dynatech 1.875" Long Tube Headers | Apex Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | Lethal Racing Night Fury Cam | BTR 7.400" Push Rods |LS2 Dampener | Melling 10296 Oil Pump | IWIS Chain | BTR .660" Dual Valve Springs | BTR Trunion Upgrade Kit | Lethal Racing Tuned | Anvil Notch Spoiler | BMR Split Drop Springs | Eaton TrueTrac | GM 3.91 Gears | LPW Diff Cover | Rohana RF2 275/40 20x10F 315/35 20x11R | BMR Polyurethane Motor Mounts
BenningJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #5144
Snakeater

Drives: 2010 ss/rs Camaro///1978 Camaro
Quote:
I / we don't need to prove anything to you.

My comments aren't dictating Rules- just a reminder of how to treat fellow members. A person who intimidates and instigates by continuously putting others down (verbal abuse) is just an arrogant bully (which Dozen +, including your "friends"-have told me so).

Until you learn this, no further communications with me are necessary. Added to my cam5 "Ignore list".

We thought you may have changed, our mistake- you were just on break.

To my Friends- try to enjoy your luncheon- I'm gonna pass. Once again the Intimidater wins, we lose.
Once again same ole ***** and here it was quiet in here till you started
So on that point
I'll pass on lunch meeting
Old 02-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #5145
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Another reason why I dropped out of ICE. Added him to my ignore list a while ago. Thought maybe he got smart and used a filter on his mouth since things were going good on here...NOPE. Added back to the ignore list again. I was really looking forward to this get together on Sunday, but I think I am going to back out. You see that *****? There are 3 of us from the CR area that have decided not to go to the CR event. Not because its "so far away." But because your rudimentary personal skill have made us not want to be around a person like you.

To everyone else, hope you have a good time. Really wanted to meet up and see what everyone was up to...and also see Jason's new toy. Take care and see you in a couple of months.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #5146
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
In regards to the battery issue, mine sat for a good 4-5 weeks and she fired right up. No tender, no charger, nada. However, my car does stay at a constant 65 degrees + so maybe the constant temps help? Most of you guys know my lighting mods, so I do have a drain on mine.

I will be unable to attend the lunch in CR this weekend. You all have a great meeting.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #5147
Snakeater

Drives: 2010 ss/rs Camaro///1978 Camaro
Ok so everyone know
***** i dont need you texting me and saying stuff
Like cry baby and all your other negative comments
If your not man enough to say on here so everyone can see
What kind of person you are then i say its best to keep mouth
shut and not say anything.....
Old 02-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #5148
rberns

Scott when is the car show this month?
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Old 02-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #5149
rberns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeater View Post
Ok so everyone know
****** i dont need you texting me and saying stuff
Like cry baby and all your other negative comments
If your not man enough to say on here so everyone can see
What kind of person you are then i say its best to keep mouth
shut and not say anything.....
Yeah. He texted me too asking if i want any cheese to go with my whine. Grow up *****. And dont ever contact me on my phone again or i will consider this harrasment.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #5150
NitroBeagle
Member NHRA GoodGuys ICE

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
Suspension stuff - l like both pfadt and hotchkis systems. Obviously coil overs alot more
$. Im thinking Hotchkis system. Start with strut tower brace and subframe connector
Brace. Run this year with the chassis braces and then decide next level.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #5151
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroBeagle View Post
Suspension stuff - l like both pfadt and hotchkis systems. Obviously coil overs alot more
$. Im thinking Hotchkis system. Start with strut tower brace and subframe connector
Brace. Run this year with the chassis braces and then decide next level.
Just an FYI for you Beagle, BMR makes a strut tower brace now that bolts right up to the strut towers that are already tapped in the late 2011 on up models.

I think theirs looks better than the GM brace. GM could take notes from Toesuf's since it looks so sick all polished up.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #5152
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Gentlemen....

I usually stay out of the regional threads, especially big ones like this....however, several reported posts were difficult to overlook.

Is there a problem I need to help "moderate"?