Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 12-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #57
Murse

Drives: 2014 1LE (STORMTROOPER)
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "Whetto"? Never heard that term....
Old 12-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #58
toehead93

Drives: 2014 2SS/1LE
You have to send that letter out to every single neighbor on the street with a short and mature response. Whoever it is is a hypocrite calling you a teenager and saying you would be cool you had a Corvette or Porsche instead of a Camaro. But she is the one acting like a pissed off jealous 16 year old girl who clearly thinks what type of car you drive has everything do you with your social status and then she accuses you of the same! too funny.

Seriously, we will donate money to pay for the envelopes and stamps!

or this is a good idea too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Do to a sign shop and have a yard sign made that says... "To whom it may concern: I got your letter, only cowards send anonymous letters. Say it to me face to face so we can talk this out ..."put it out in your front yard so everyone can see it.

Summit White 2014 2SS 1LE
Recaros, NPP exhaust, Nav
2010 2SS A6 - sold.
toehead93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #59
km9v

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS M6
You should take your car out every night & rev the sh*t out of it w/ the high beams on.
km9v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #60
SWAG1LE

Drives: 2013 1LE
Angry!

I live on the East side and leave my garage door open all the time. No issues. I also have an obnoxious carbureted 78 Blazer with a huge cam and headers which I rev up every other day. No issues. That old lady is an illiterate, angry, hard up, and jeolous biatch. Keep doing what you do and hold on to that letter. It's obvi she does not understand that men who drive Camaros have huge nuts. ; ) Whetto! LMFAO...

Gimme your address so we can have a burn out contest!
Old 12-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #61
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMWNERW View Post
That is hilarious...I wouldn't take it too seriously. Hopefully this individual feels better now after having a chance to vent.
I don't know about not taking it seriously. You have a lot of jealous weirdos out here that will do spiteful things.

Clearly he/she is totally jealous just from reading the letter. You can tell it was a well thought out letter. Lol ! Fuel injector CAMARO..... Yada yada!! Definitely jealous !!!

Who cares if you want to leave ya garage door open and occasionally "rev ya engine" . Your car, your house , your business !!! As long as you respect and treat your neighbors with the same consideration that you would want them to give you. All should be fine !!!

I hate people like that !!! If they were truly man enough they would confront you about it as oppose to a hand written letter with a false address. Jealously bro !!!

But I would still keep an eye on the car. Anything happen to it you know where to go? Plus the assholes hand wrote the letter. So hold on to that. Lol !

Good luck with this messy situation. Keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #62
wakespeak

Drives: 2020 ZL1 1LE
LOL we have a self appointed neighborhood watch woman in our neighborhood that tells me I am driving too fast despite the fact I am under the limit. We're convinced its the same person that periodically gets the cops to speed trap our street. She points a flashlight in the driver's eyes of any car "driving too fast".

Your person has issues with anyone having a bit of success or fun. The tip off was that your car is new. They will get used to your car and move on to the next person that they can annoy. Ignore it but be reasonable in the way you drive the neighborhood.
wakespeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #63
Stecky

Drives: 0000
If women won't fall at your feet with a fancy car, maybe you need to set a big pile of cash in the garage, shine the lights on it, and see how many women show up.

Last edited by Stecky; 06-16-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Stecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #64
FY_Ivan
Black Mamba

Drives: 2013 2LT RS
Who says you are trying to impress women? The person has a weird view on things.

I'd be more upset about the racist implications the letter has, seeing as how you're near the southern border it may be more common but still not acceptable

Heritage Grille | Gen5DIY Halo & DRL Harness | LEDs - DRLs, dome, trunk, license plate | ZL1 rear and RPI front splash guards | CAI Inc. Cold Air Intake
Elite Engineering Catch Can | Oracle Ghosted Sidemarkers | FR ZL1 style wheels | VMax Black Ported TB
FY_Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #65
TOYMARO

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS 2SS
OP: That letter was a travesty to the English language. Ignore it and get a little obnoxious. I mean come on. Telling what to buy? This person has low intelligence and poor writing skills. Not worth the effort to even try and be accommodating. I know this sounds harsh, but eh.....my neighbors actually love me. Noise and all
TOYMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #66
TOYMARO

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakespeak View Post
LOL we have a self appointed neighborhood watch woman in our neighborhood that tells me I am driving too fast despite the fact I am under the limit. We're convinced its the same person that periodically gets the cops to speed trap our street. She points a flashlight in the driver's eyes of any car "driving too fast".

Your person has issues with anyone having a bit of success or fun. The tip off was that your car is new. They will get used to your car and move on to the next person that they can annoy. Ignore it but be reasonable in the way you drive the neighborhood.

I would call the cops on her!!! Thats rediculous and just plain dangerous to shine a light at a driver.
TOYMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #67
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
To the OP I think she wants you or she wouldn't have taken the time to write a letter.

Find out who she is a give her a good stuffing/pounding
102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #68
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
After this I asked my one neighbor about the xhaust. Hers what she said in text.

"If we didn't adore you we would curse your car. Lucky for you we have always liked the family! We would take you all, loud car and all, over any other average (or grumpy) neighbor - so you are good! Besides, you are a topic of conversation in our house often as we know your comings and goings and we know when you are working too hard. 😉"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #69
1LESSPROBLEM

Drives: blown
Sounds like he/she knows a thing or 2 about cars. Prolly was your neighbor that said "i havent even seen or heard your camaro"
Cam
Weld
1LESSPROBLEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #70
1LESSPROBLEM

Drives: blown
"whetto" is how someone that doesnt know how to spell spells "guero" meaning, "white boy"
Cam
Weld
1LESSPROBLEM is offline   Reply With Quote