Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Texas

AWE Tuning

Old 05-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #1121
casvg5
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 2SS
Hi all!

Im moving to the area for work May 25th. Just graduated college and landed a nice job down there. Im from saint louis missouri, and know not a single person down there. The camaro community seems to be very welcoming, so I am hoping some of you guys are near me and I can start to get to know soe decent people. Is there a schedule or some regular events that I can know about?!

Cannot wait to get down there!

Ps....best shop in houston to get some boost going?
casvg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #1122
LoneStar

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by casvg5 View Post
Hi all!

Im moving to the area for work May 25th. Just graduated college and landed a nice job down there. Im from saint louis missouri, and know not a single person down there. The camaro community seems to be very welcoming, so I am hoping some of you guys are near me and I can start to get to know soe decent people. Is there a schedule or some regular events that I can know about?!

Welcome to Houston! Here's the website covering all our activities. We have something going on practically every weekend.

H-TownCamaroClub
Old 05-16-2012, 05:27 AM   #1123
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Hi all!

Well you now have about 80 instant friends... let us know if you need anything getting situated here... we have some of the very best shops in the nation here so not to worry... plenty of boost for all...

Check out www.h-towncamaroclub.com
Old 05-16-2012, 06:51 AM   #1124
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
casvg5, WELCOME!! I too a St. Louis native.....but I've been gone from there a LONG time. Grew up on teh east side in the Normandy area. Definatly come check out the H-Town Camaro Club and join in on the fun!! we are a great social bunch!!
Old 05-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #1125
ALBOE

Drives: Camaro LS
Just checked out the htown Camaro club site. Feels like the tree house of this site kinda like a hideaway spot
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:16 AM   #1126
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
Just checked out the htown Camaro club site. Feels like the tree house of this site kinda like a hideaway spot
sure enough.......
Old 05-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #1127
casvg5
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Well you now have about 80 instant friends... let us know if you need anything getting situated here... we have some of the very best shops in the nation here so not to worry... plenty of boost for all...

Check out www.h-towncamaroclub.com
Awesome! Anything cool going on the evening of May 26th? Just enough time to shove the boxes out of the uhaul and come out and play!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #1128
casvg5
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post

I just checked it out as well! Looks like a good time. Ill def get in there and poke around when i get down to Houston.

(lots of ladies in there as well it seems. Nothing hotter than a female in a fast car that her daddy didnt buy) (ok even if daddy bought it its still pretty hot)
Old 05-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #1129
Doubleblank

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2014 Z28
I have a fairly regular routine on Sundays if anyone wants to meet up for coffee/lunch. If the weather's good, I usually cruze around the north side and end up at the Starbucks at Champions Forest and Spring-Cypress Rd. The norhtside Corvette club usually shows up too with anywhere from 5 to 25 cars there. I'll grab an iced coffee and chill for around 30mins or so and visit with the Corvette guys. Usually around 10am.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #1130
Sales@Hennessey

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Sales@Hennessey
Mike... Nice photo of your car under the photos on KHOU.com!
Sales@Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:01 PM   #1131
Sean@Phastek

Drives: 2010 Camaro X5 Turbo
Looks like some H-Town Camaro members are heading to Sealy for some drag racing Saturday night, the 19th, should be a good time! Spread the word!
Sean@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #1132
J-Rod6410
M6 9 second club

Drives: A 4000 Lb BeaSSt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@Phastek View Post
Looks like some H-Town Camaro members are heading to Sealy for some drag racing Saturday night, the 19th, should be a good time! Spread the word!
Yes we are! I've been thinking of starting a thread here on C5 too but never did

Here's a link to the h-town camaro club site with the info:http://www.h-towncamaroclub.com/show...turday-5-19-12

Hope to see a lot of Camaros out there!!

Link to the racetrack: www.lonestarmotorsportspark.com

Located in Sealy, TX about 30 miles west of H-town on I-10.
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/6410Jrod
Follow me on Instagram: @J_Rod6410
J-Rod6410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #1133
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

jrrod6410, I think Mike did........nope......at least I couldn't find it.......I must be thinking about the thread over on our site.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:20 AM   #1134
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Awesome! Anything cool going on the evening of May 26th? Just enough time to shove the boxes out of the uhaul and come out and play!
Not sure about the 26th but the next weekend is full of stuff... Cars and Coffee, and Market Street in the Woodlands..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubleblank View Post
I have a fairly regular routine on Sundays if anyone wants to meet up for coffee/lunch. If the weather's good, I usually cruze around the north side and end up at the Starbucks at Champions Forest and Spring-Cypress Rd. The norhtside Corvette club usually shows up too with anywhere from 5 to 25 cars there. I'll grab an iced coffee and chill for around 30mins or so and visit with the Corvette guys. Usually around 10am.
I've met up with that group before at Starbucks... great bunch of guys there... very laid back.. I'll be working the next two weeks though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Hennessey View Post
Mike... Nice photo of your car under the photos on KHOU.com!
Thanks for the heads up James..

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:  Capture1.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  44.8 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@Phastek View Post
Yes Sir...RACING THIS SATURDAY the 19th...