Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-02-2007, 02:38 PM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Anaheim Autoshow Oct 4-7

FROM SCOTT:

For those of you in SoCal -- Anaheim Autoshow opens noon on Thursday -- thru Sunday -- and the Chevy Exhibit is SPECTACULAR:

Features:

CAMARO CONCEPT CONVERTIBLE.... (provided that we get it out of customs at LAX -- coming back from Frankfurt.....)

Chevrolet Volt concept

Equinox Fuel Cell Vehicle

Tahoe 2-mode Hybrid (who doesn't love an SUV with a 6 liter V8 that gets over 20mpg and can pull a trailer???)

All new Chevy Malibu

All new Chevy Malibu HYBRID

Complete line-up of E85 vehicles

Equinox Sport

Corvette Z06

....plus a few of our SEMA vehicles that can be found in the Tuner Display downstairs..........

...........and of course the complete lineup of the 2008 Chevrolet Family --
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:41 PM   #2
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
:eek: Damn! That's a lot of cars! The entire 2008 lineup, plus those other "special" vehicles? Wow!
Old 10-02-2007, 02:58 PM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Heck yeah, it's a lot of cars. It took forever at the Dallas show to get around. There were so many people and hundreds of cars from all automakers. The show was spread out in a bunch of different halls and buildings. And, just when you thought there was no more cars, you'd turn the corner and the BIG trucks were outiside lining the building. This is by no means "stick one car beside another for everyone to see." They have booths, games, car girls, promotional stuff to give away...all to draw you to their stand. It is A LOT of cars...at least that was the Dallas State Fair auto show. I don't know how this one is going to go.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #4
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
You tell me this today? I can't plan ahead to be at anaheim tomorrow and miss work. I need at least a few days notice.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #5
Elkyboy64
AKA Bishop73

Drives: '70 Chevelle 454SS
Send a message via AIM to Elkyboy64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
You tell me this today? I can't plan ahead to be at anaheim tomorrow and miss work. I need at least a few days notice.
Nah, didn't you say you were feeling a bit....under the weather?? You know a slight cough, scratchy throat, could be Strep you know, might need to get it looked at.
Elkyboy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:25 AM   #6
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Sorry, man. Only found out a few minutes before I posted it. We don't know unless they tell us and well....I haven't gotten a thing until that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkyboy64 View Post
Nah, didn't you say you were feeling a bit....under the weather?? You know a slight cough, scratchy throat, could be Strep you know, might need to get it looked at.
Yup...and now you are feeling pretty weak. I think you need a lot of sleep.