Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
csorrentini

Drives: 2010 Orange 2SS/RS
good upgrade or other parts first?

Hello everyone and thanks for all the info provided. I am currently deciding on what i should get next. Currently i have the MRT 2.0 and the injen CAI. I am looking into the RX PCV Catch Can and Breather (silver), VMax Black Ice-olater, and VMax CNC Ported Throttle body next but hesitant. I am wondering if there is another path i should go first or is this a pretty nice boost for now?

Also i was wondering if anyone has hands on experience with the gear change to 3.7 vs stock. I read about it when they first came out, just didnt have the funds at the time. How recommended would this option be as well? I understand ill need a tune after that just wondering about the mod itself.

Thx again for everything guys
csorrentini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #3
csorrentini

Drives: 2010 Orange 2SS/RS
anyone familiar witht the gear change? im wondering just how much of a boost it is, especially after these mods.
csorrentini is offline   Reply With Quote