Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Neuf Cruz

Drives: 2011 LS Black on Black 6speed
What the "F" Seriously!!!

So I wash and detail the car this morning as I was taking a long ride to grandmas to drop the baby off so me and the wife have a date night!
I was ao going to stop buy a friends to show her off. (both baby and car).
Completed all of the above and came home parked her in her spot, went up and got my dog to take on a walk. All of 3 minutes this took. came down to find some punk ass, pants on the ground 20ish kid sitting on the back of my car . Well Fn went off on this guy. I sort of felt bad afterwards and sat there and watched him for a while to i saw what building he went in. (now worried about retaliation) but he saw that i know where he lives or visited. Seriously, what is wrong with people/ I wouldnever sit on someones car and especially a nice one. Ok,maybe when i was 20ish. No harm done but still got my blood boiling. I pointd out a feakin bench 30' away that he could sit on. Why my car???

Had to vent!!!

neuf cruz
Neuf Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"

Drives: B E RS GBA #72541 3564 CC 220 CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuf Cruz View Post
So I wash and detail the car this morning as I was taking a long ride to grandmas to drop the baby off so me and the wife have a date night!
I was ao going to stop buy a friends to show her off. (both baby and car).
Completed all of the above and came home parked her in her spot, went up and got my dog to take on a walk. All of 3 minutes this took. came down to find some punk ass, pants on the ground 20ish kid sitting on the back of my car . Well Fn went off on this guy. I sort of felt bad afterwards and sat there and watched him for a while to i saw what building he went in. (now worried about retaliation) but he saw that i know where he lives or visited. Seriously, what is wrong with people/ I wouldnever sit on someones car and especially a nice one. Ok,maybe when i was 20ish. No harm done but still got my blood boiling. I pointd out a feakin bench 30' away that he could sit on. Why my car???

Had to vent!!!

neuf cruz
you did the right thing

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession
90% canadian 10% mexican 100% american muscle :flag2:
Nightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
I would have gone off too. In fact, when I owned my sportbike, I saw some punk kid sitting on it when I came out of work one day. I walked up all nonchalant and said "Oh, is this your bike?!" in a girly, googly voice. He tried to play it off like it was his... of course.

That was til I held up my helmet and said, GTFO my bike, a-hole!!

Some people have a lot of nerve!!
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #4
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
I would have gone off too. In fact, when I owned my sportbike, I saw some punk kid sitting on it when I came out of work one day. I walked up all nonchalant and said "Oh, is this your bike?!" in a girly, googly voice. He tried to play it off like it was his... of course.

When i first got my camaro i was geting a pack of butts. Talking to someone and he leaned on my car. I lost it alittle but remained semi cool and asked him nicely not to lean on my car. Its a respect thing dont own it dont lean on it. If i saw someone SITING on my car. x.x I would lose it beyond i cant explain

Old 08-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
NetWidow

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Seriously, WOW! I would have gone off on him too. If it ain't my car I'm not touching it without the owners permission. I certainly wouldn't sit on a random car. Even when I was 20ish I had enough respect for other people's property (and my own ass). Someone could get hurt doing that.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #6
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetWidow View Post
Seriously, WOW! I would have gone off on him too. If it ain't my car I'm not touching it without the owners permission. I certainly wouldn't sit on a random car. Even when I was 20ish I had enough respect for other people's property (and my own ass). Someone could get hurt doing that.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
When i first got my camaro i was geting a pack of butts. Talking to someone and he leaned on my car. I lost it alittle but remained semi cool and asked him nicely not to lean on my car. Its a respect thing dont own it dont lean on it. If i saw someone SITING on my car. x.x I would lose it beyond i cant explain
I've had a lot of leaners myself. I don't go off on people leaning, especially because some people have done it unintentionally. But yeah, sitting on the car would make me go crazy.

I recently did a photo shoot that had shots of me laying on my hood and it freaked me out haha.

I guess I'm a little protective of my toys.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #8
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"

Quote:
I've had a lot of leaners myself. I don't go off on people leaning, especially because some people have done it unintentionally. But yeah, sitting on the car would make me go crazy.

I recently did a photo shoot that had shots of me laying on my hood and it freaked me out haha.

I guess I'm a little protective of my toys.
My car is as close to human as it can get. IMO SHE should be respected ALWAYS

Old 08-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #9
SS>GT

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:

thats actually pretty hot of you. keep up the good work
SS>GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #10
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
My wife leaned up against my car... ONCE... I couldn't imagin how pissed I'd be if someone I didn't even know was sitting on it.
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #11
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
My wife leaned up against my car... ONCE... I couldn't imagin how pissed I'd be if someone I didn't even know was sitting on it.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #12
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS>GT View Post
thats actually pretty hot of you. keep up the good work

I get a little fiesty when people disrespect my stuff.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:25 PM   #13
Rage
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO... FTW!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6 Cyber Grey
I swear I read thru it too quickly and thought the kid pulled his pants down and was bare assed on ur car
CAI inc. cold air intake, LG G6x3 cam, Patriot Gold Extreme Dual springs, Titanium retainers and locks, LG SuperPro 1 7/8 Long Tube headers with full 3" exhaust, DynoMax VT mufflers, SLP 4" tips, Moroso catch can, Race Ready electronic exhaust cut outs, Full painted Razzi body kit, Headlight Armor Smoke taillight and marker blackouts, T-Rex aluminum upper and lower grille, Polished aluminum front and rear bowties. Professionally installed and Dyno Tuned by HorsePower Sales, Pompano Beach FL.
Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #14
evan
ready...

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
its called parents not teaching their kids about respecting someone elses shit.
evan is offline   Reply With Quote