Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 12-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #127
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
dude, you need to seriously hook up with us... You can run into the Houston Peeps, and then come on to San Antonio, and we'll all be heading to Los Cruces for the pre fest fest... you can have spot 70 and 71 on my list in the Texans and Friends East sticky thread in the Texas sub forum...
No way.

Tag will be with you.... and I don't want my THR anywhere near his PINK THR...

Nuuuuuh uuuh!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #128
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excali SS View Post

I know the feeling except I'm on land but have to take a transport from the base to the capital to catch air Chance to Paris.

Never know until we get there if we are flying.

Good Luck
Thanks, made it home this time, but I'm worried about making it home in time in April... I'm riding my Area Subsea supervisor like a stick horse to make sure he keeps me in mind and gets someone to cover for me, That would get me home about 9 days before the fest, rather than getting home the day before it's time to drive out there... If I was a day late getting home, I'd probably get lots of tickets trying to catch everyone... But... I bet I could catch them...

Twin Turbo's baby...and 427 CI... there is no replacement for displacement...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #129
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
No way.

Nuuuuuh uuuh!
you want number 70, or 71... ??? Tag is like number 1 or 2, or 3 or something. He can't make up his mind... I'll separate him from the Alabama Crimson Tide Gang...I fit in well with that gang as I was born in Mobile...

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

Old 12-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #130
CYBER69
NEMESIS (NEMI-"SS")

Drives: 2011 2SS-LS3, BLACK W/CYBER STRIPES
Are there any RV resorts near by? It seems all the hotels are booked, I might as well just tow out there...
CYBER69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:20 PM   #131
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYBER69 View Post
Are there any RV resorts near by? It seems all the hotels are booked, I might as well just tow out there...
There are a few in Chandler a few miles from the track.

You can park at the track but they don't have any power or water hookups.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:25 AM   #132
ACE Custom Steering

Drives: Camaro
Full Staff

Looks like some of the staff from TN will be joining the West Coast Marketing team at Firebird for the FEST
ACE Custom Steering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:41 PM   #133
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Cool. What category will you run in?
Not sure yet. Can I do all of them?! But, I DO want to get out there. I have to get some suspension parts in my car before ANYTHING can happen. I'm never going out on a track or anything again until that's done. Sure, I had a great time racing all early morning, but I realized just how much I need to put some sways, shocks, control arms, etc in my car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWM View Post
Keep your eyes peeled for the massive caravan in-bound from New Mexico. Could get crowded......................as the East Coast/mid Atlantic /North East combines with Big Texas, etc.
Dude..this caravan is going to be MUCH larger than the caravan we had rolling into Valdosta. Holy SH!T yeah, is it going to be larger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I believe we're going to have the Guiness Book of World Records people out there
Nope. Turned out that the largest GM deal was with the corvettes an that was like, 2,500 or something. It isn't done by model. It's done by brand. GM. That's it. Oh well....
Quote:
No way.

Nuuuuuh uuuh!
Oh, I don't need to be near it do get done what I want done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Thanks, made it home this time, but I'm worried about making it home in time in April... I'm riding my Area Subsea supervisor like a stick horse to make sure he keeps me in mind and gets someone to cover for me, That would get me home about 9 days before the fest, rather than getting home the day before it's time to drive out there... If I was a day late getting home, I'd probably get lots of tickets trying to catch everyone... But... I bet I could catch them...

Twin Turbo's baby...and 427 CI... there is no replacement for displacement...
I sure hope you get some suspension in there to handle all that power. You might make it from one end of the track to the other faster than me, but as I pass you in the corners....LMAO!

Ok...maybe not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE Custom Steering View Post
Looks like some of the staff from TN will be joining the West Coast Marketing team at Firebird for the FEST
Rock on!!! Maybe....hrm....depending on finances, I might have to pick up one of those steering wheels from ya. I have my fingers crossed, but maybe...just maybe...

I gotta get my suspension done first. But, once that is out of the way, you know it!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:51 PM   #134
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Not sure yet. Can I do all of them?! But, I DO want to get out there. I have to get some suspension parts in my car before ANYTHING can happen. I'm never going out on a track or anything again until that's done. Sure, I had a great time racing all early morning, but I realized just how much I need to put some sways, shocks, control arms, etc in my car.

Dude..this caravan is going to be MUCH larger than the caravan we had rolling into Valdosta. Holy SH!T yeah, is it going to be larger!

Nope. Turned out that the largest GM deal was with the corvettes an that was like, 2,500 or something. It isn't done by model. It's done by brand. GM. That's it. Oh well....

Oh, I don't need to be near it do get done what I want done.

I sure hope you get some suspension in there to handle all that power. You might make it from one end of the track to the other faster than me, but as I pass you in the corners....LMAO!

Ok...maybe not...

Rock on!!! Maybe....hrm....depending on finances, I might have to pick up one of those steering wheels from ya. I have my fingers crossed, but maybe...just maybe...

I gotta get my suspension done first. But, once that is out of the way, you know it!
Hey Ace, what Tag really wants is the steering wheel mod with the handcuff rings welded onto it...

and I'll be far enough ahead of you on the straights, I'll hit the pits, have a sammich, a coke, check the air and light the fires, and still get into the next turn before you... dohhhhh, right before I spin it into Nevada...or Utah... I may end up looking like the Tazmanian devil out there, head into a corner, spin it so many times I need to find the tire sponsor, and try again,.... I'll look like Kyle in houston...

Old 12-24-2010, 12:05 AM   #135
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Am I mistaken or has tribone not posted here yet? I need give him the usual Mexican congratulations for being Event Coordinator:

"Oh, so now you think you're all bad or what? Mira, muy chingon...pinche event coordinator..."
Somebody get him a red vest

Anyways, thanks to all the mods, staff and sponsors for getting this event set up for us!!! I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

I'll be bringing Yoshi along with me! Anybody want to bring their mascots as well, bring them along and we can get a group photo of 'em!!!
Old 12-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #136
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Am I mistaken or has tribone not posted here yet? I need give him the usual Mexican congratulations for being Event Coordinator:

"Oh, so now you think you're all bad or what? Mira, muy chingon...pinche event coordinator..."
Somebody get him a red vest

Anyways, thanks to all the mods, staff and sponsors for getting this event set up for us!!! I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

I'll be bringing Yoshi along with me! Anybody want to bring their mascots as well, bring them along and we can get a group photo of 'em!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #137
The_Stache
SoCal Race Team #13

Drives: 2010 1SS:RS:LS3:SW
Ok, so great schedule, great people, great cars...

My only questions...

Who do I pay, and when...
Old 01-03-2011, 02:28 PM   #138
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by diarmadhi View Post
Ok, so great schedule, great people, great cars...

My only questions...

Who do I pay, and when...
Pay at the gate!

Old 01-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #139
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Pay at the gate!

I'll be collecting just in front of GTAHVIT and I'll be half price
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #140
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
I'll be collecting just in front of GTAHVIT and I'll be half price

Just wait till you get the bill from us...

Entrance Fee
Event Fee
Booth Fee
Reservation Fee
Preregistration Fee
Processcing Fee
Administration Fee.
Submittal Fee
being a pain in my @$$ fee...