Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-07-2017, 09:30 AM   #15
atma
disco kryptonite

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
so it seems there's at least 5 or 6 interested posters in this thread alone. perhaps if a group was formed, a sort of "COTW Council" that could share the responsibility and get this thing going again?
Old 09-07-2017, 09:41 AM   #16
wildchevy

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 2SS convertible
I would like to see a Camaro of the month, with members voting for the winner. I would be willing to put some work into this as I will be having some down time this winter with a new knee and ankle rebuild in late Oct.

2018 HBM 2SS CONVERTIBLE A8
wildchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:24 AM   #17
go_go_gadget88

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS ABM 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Yah know there are a lot of people that couldn't afford the new 5th gens when they came out. But the older 5th gen camaros are being bought up by these people now. And they are buying the ones that are in good shape and at a reasonable price.
And from what I have been reading from the newbies they are modding them just like us earlier ones have done.

So lets see if we can get COTW or COTM going again.
This is me, to a T.

I couldn't afford one back in 2010. I was a broke college dropout, and there was no way I was getting a brand new $35k+ car. Just wasn't gonna happen.

Now I am a less broke college dropout, and was finally able to get into a low-mileage one a couple months ago, and have already started the modding process. I am glad for this site, and the plethora of knowledge it contains! I have already gotten some useful info, and know there's much more waiting for me. That detailed cam swap thread alone is going to save me a LOT of headaches this winter. I don't plan on getting rid of it any time soon!

So, long and short...some of us new guys are gonna be here for a while, and will hopefully have things to contribute going down the road! So I'd like to think this site isn't dying.
go_go_gadget88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:49 AM   #18
Buschman

Drives: 2018 ZL1 2015 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by atma View Post
so it seems there's at least 5 or 6 interested posters in this thread alone. perhaps if a group was formed, a sort of "COTW Council" that could share the responsibility and get this thing going again?
I'd throw my hat in the ring to help!

Buschman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:58 AM   #19
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Yah know,

Should take COTMonth (Admin Select) and have a COTYear voted on by the community. That way we are all involved.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:06 PM   #20
orange devil
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 SS 2019 mustang GT
I definitely agree this forum is pretty new to me I've been wanting a Camaro for years and just recently got mime a few months back. so a lot of these old treads are still new and very useful to me and I like going back and reading them.... I think if they did a Camaro of the month contest and had a forum grill badge some type of cool
Or sponsors gift card. definitely bring people together.
orange devil is offline   Reply With Quote