Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 05-16-2007, 02:10 AM   #169
ender

Drives: 2007 Honda Civic Si
Hey! I'm ender and I have never owned a USDM car let alone a Camaro but I am seriously considering trading in my car for one of these 5th-gens. I'm a big fan of RWD and power so the 5th gen makes total sense. My current ride is a 2007 Honda Civic Si and it's a blast! It's very peppy for an N/A 4 cyl FWD econo-car. I've owned mostly Nissan 240SX's up until purchasing my Si. I'm just thinking that in about three-five years I will be itching for RWD again. My buddy has a sweet C6 Z06 Vette and it's stupid fast . I would love to have a car with a good baseline of power (350-400) that would actually respond to simple mods like an intake and exhasust.

Anywho, hi..this is me and I'm happy to be here
ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:16 AM   #170
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ender View Post
Hey! I'm ender and I have never owned a USDM car let alone a Camaro but I am seriously considering trading in my car for one of these 5th-gens. I'm a big fan of RWD and power so the 5th gen makes total sense. My current ride is a 2007 Honda Civic Si and it's a blast! It's very peppy for an N/A 4 cyl FWD econo-car. I've owned mostly Nissan 240SX's up until purchasing my Si. I'm just thinking that in about three-five years I will be itching for RWD again. My buddy has a sweet C6 Z06 Vette and it's stupid fast . I would love to have a car with a good baseline of power (350-400) that would actually respond to simple mods like an intake and exhasust.

Anywho, hi..this is me and I'm happy to be here
Welcome to the site, ender. If you're lucky, 350-400hp will be the bottom end of the hp line and we'll all be getting into the 450 range...from the factory! Hope you get into the 5th Gen when it comes out. As you know, there's nothing like the raw power of american muscle. Again, welcome to the site and jump right on in with the discussion.
TAG
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 02:11 PM   #171
Punk_rider

Drives: VW Typ 166 + Black 1LE
Hi!!

My name is Punk_rider (sounds like AA meeting ...)

I'm 28, live in Paris France, working in a corporate bank (it sucks)

lived 6 month in NYC 2 years ago.

my bro drives a ZR1 1990 and several Ford Jeeps of WW2

and I love Punk, freestyle backcountry skiing, and ... the new camaro!!
Punk_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:29 PM   #172
lemeny
awaiting the camaro

Drives: blk 2001 pontiac firebird conv
Send a message via AIM to lemeny Send a message via MSN to lemeny Send a message via Yahoo to lemeny
new camaro "waiter" !

hey ya'll
i m moe .. its nice to find this well-designed camaro fan site, btw I found it by luck wn i was searching google about the estimation for the price-range of the new beloved camaro. I had a red 95 camaro ..it wasnt that spaecial ..base model 3.4 l v6 .. and i traded it in 3 yrs ago to get a 01 firebird ..i like it its all black wth conv. top .. BUT THE SUSBENTION SUUXXX! i ve taken it to 100 tyre shops and mechanics and all they say ... it seems fine !! ugghhh!!! no it doesnt !! not to me .. the steering wheel feels like vibrator that shaked in my hand each time i hit a stupid bump.. anyway i hope the new camaros suspention is tight no matter how old the car will get.. coz I am accumlating a fund -like 1000 of camaros lovers lol - to be able to pay a good dwn payment plus the firbird towards my 2009 camaro !- lol hope i am not dreaming! - anyway ..have a wonderful day ya'll.. and hey any firebird fans out there? i saw some fake concepts for the firebird that was made up and actually was the camaro ..but with the front grill taken out and the pontiac logo on a flat front...anyway..who knows mayb pontiac wd feel jelous from its cousin and bring back its pony car too, who know

moe
lemeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:38 PM   #173
lemeny
awaiting the camaro

Send a message via AIM to lemeny Send a message via MSN to lemeny Send a message via Yahoo to lemeny
btw!!

GUYSS!!! i bought a 2009 camaro ..i swear to god ! ... i have it ....
but at home in my room on the table ..lol its a small high definition concept that i am in love with ...its maroon! and has every detail! its costs $40 but man its worth it .. i m in love with the concept ... so how bout the real one !!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:54 PM   #174
daddyseth1

Drives: 94 Pontiac Firebird Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeny View Post
GUYSS!!! i bought a 2009 camaro ..i swear to god ! ... i have it ....
but at home in my room on the table ..lol its a small high definition concept that i am in love with ...its maroon! and has every detail! its costs $40 but man its worth it .. i m in love with the concept ... so how bout the real one !!
Don't feel bad, I have three concepts at my home. They are red, white and silver. They only cost me $1 a piece. I did by a model for my 2 year-old, that I play with more than he does. I simulate myself riding around in the concept, just hearing the exhuast rumble, burining rubber, drag racing against Mustangs. I need therapy. So, feel what your are going through.
daddyseth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:12 AM   #175
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Welcome to the site, Lemeny. Oh, I have one in each scale size...and a bunch of Jada, Hot Wheels too. Oh, and I bought some for my boy too...so he'll quit jacking mine up! eeeeaak...scratch here and broken mirror there...not cool.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #176
lemeny
awaiting the camaro

concept model

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyseth1 View Post
Don't feel bad, I have three concepts at my home. They are red, white and silver. They only cost me $1 a piece. I did by a model for my 2 year-old, that I play with more than he does. I simulate myself riding around in the concept, just hearing the exhuast rumble, burining rubber, drag racing against Mustangs. I need therapy. So, feel what your are going through.
lol ..they cost $1 /peice how ?? how big r they?! ...mine is about double the size of a palm ...i don remember the exact scale size .. and u know ..doors n trunk and hood open .. the engine is highly defined and the interior has all the details and colors ..i love it .. couldnt find the silver one ..wanted it so bad ... i bought it from a chevy dealer in king of prussia mall here in pa ..that was ading for its release the end of next year, i was asking the saleman when he was finishing the sale ..
" hey wn is it coming out? " he was like oct. of next yr i was ..cool .. see u oct.next yr .. then ill be back for the real one! u better have the silver by then .. he started laufing .. i was looking @him seriously ...dude i m not kidding ... he was like oh !!..ok ..lol
Old 05-22-2007, 02:57 PM   #177
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

The small ones are only .97$ at Walmart. Those are the hotwheels.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:05 PM   #178
stang_crosser

Drives: 2006 Mustang 4.0
New User!

Hey all,

I've been reading on this and other forums for awhile and figured it was about time to get more involved.

Yes, I currently own an '06 Mustang with a V6, but I am a Chevy man at heart. I just couldn't wait for a Camaro with these great looking Mustangs already available. I will be the first in line locally to order a new Camaro (NOT with a V6 though)!

I am an avid autocrosser in the SCCA with my Mustang and have won 100% of the events I have entered this year. I can't wait to move up into the higher classes when I get my hands on a new Camaro! It can't come soon enough!

I look forward to reading more and giving my opinion when it is needed and when it isn't!

See ya!

Jim

2006 Mustang 4.0
Current CKR SCCA G Stock Points Leader!
K&N Drop-In
JBA Axle Back
Tokico D-Specs
stang_crosser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:08 PM   #179
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Welcome to the site, Jim. I think you will like the folks here.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:40 PM   #180
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Yeah, your all gonna have lotsa fun here. Hopefully things'll pick up the pace in a few months...which means more info - and more to talk about!
Old 06-11-2007, 10:31 PM   #181
The_Saint712

Drives: 2007 Short Box Silverado
Hey guys, i love horsepower and i just found this site, its really good
The_Saint712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:25 AM   #182
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Saint712 View Post
Hey guys, i love horsepower and i just found this site, its really good
Welcome to the site, Saint. Dig in and check it all out.