Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-06-2011, 11:27 PM   #15
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbuc View Post
The flag flies 24 hours a day in front of my home. I think regularly of those that protect us, not only in our armed forces, but also those who serve the public in law enforcement, fire protection and rescue. May these heroes rest in peace and may there be some how, some way, comfort for their loved ones at home.
+1

Me too, to all you have said in your post...
Old 08-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #16
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Smile Thank you for your profile pic, it touched my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
+1

Me too, to all you have said in your post...
This is one soldier that's always loved your posts Hun, you've outdone yourself with your WONDERFUL profile pic. I'm having a beer right now after I make this post, in addition, I can't agree with the sentiment MORE than I do that those risking life and limb for others are the real hero's, especially the one's whom don't make it home and those families suffer carrying that burden. Thank you for your profile pic, here's a pic of me having a beer to fallen hero's. Do I have a chip on my shoulder? Nope, just a message on my shoulder for all that do not truly comprehend sacrifice. I wear this every day. The back of the vest is the same patch, I will also include a pic of me hugging my Air Force medic Viet'Nam veteran father. I'm going to pour another beer out for those Brothers in the chopper as well.

OH edit: The photo on the wall above my right elbow, is my Grandfather in uniform during WWII, to the right of that is me in uniform during the Persian Gulf war/Desert Storm/Desert sheild.
Attached Images

Last edited by Z28RockStar; 08-07-2011 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Grand Dad
Z28RockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #17
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
So sad to hear this... Thank you to all who have served.
I hate to see Seal Team 6 in the news like this so soon after their success in getting Osama.
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #18
camaroitalia
Go Harder Than Baltimore!

Drives: 2010 CGM
This is so sad to hear, it is sad for anyone to lose their lives but for the Navy SEALS that hurts. Those men were so young and worked so hard to reach that level, a level many will never make. They were the elite of the elite. Being from Team 6 makes me sick to my stomach, even though they said these men did not take place in the Osama mission it still hurts knowing what their Team accomplished now to suffer a loss like this. At least they completed their mission to support the Army Rangers. There will always be a home in Heaven for these fine men.
Thanks to all who is/has served
I will hopefully be signing my papers for the Navy soon

my prayers for the families of this tragedy...

"We'll put a boot in their ass, it's the AMERICAN way!"
Old 08-10-2011, 12:04 AM   #19
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28RockStar View Post
This is one soldier that's always loved your posts Hun, you've outdone yourself with your WONDERFUL profile pic. I'm having a beer right now after I make this post, in addition, I can't agree with the sentiment MORE than I do that those risking life and limb for others are the real hero's, especially the one's whom don't make it home and those families suffer carrying that burden. Thank you for your profile pic, here's a pic of me having a beer to fallen hero's. Do I have a chip on my shoulder? Nope, just a message on my shoulder for all that do not truly comprehend sacrifice. I wear this every day. The back of the vest is the same patch, I will also include a pic of me hugging my Air Force medic Viet'Nam veteran father. I'm going to pour another beer out for those Brothers in the chopper as well.

OH edit: The photo on the wall above my right elbow, is my Grandfather in uniform during WWII, to the right of that is me in uniform during the Persian Gulf war/Desert Storm/Desert sheild.

:flag1:

Thank you for your kind words :blush:

God bless YOU, and your Dad and Grandfather, and for serving

My Dad was a WWII Navy Veteran who enlisted when he was only 17 and served aboard the USS San Francisco in the South Pacific :flag2:

To all of you who currently serve, have served, or will serve, you are all my heroes!!!
Old 08-10-2011, 12:12 AM   #20
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

no words needed.......
Attached Images