Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-18-2011, 11:10 AM   #71
Prospective Buyer

Drives: Acura TL Acura MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
I got no life and now no job and am hurt so i got nothing but time to be on my computer...and no money to do anything else!
So what happened to walmart?
Old 09-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #72
Bumblebeesucks

Drives: Bumblebee
Our point of view (camaro owners) is that it may be cool to own a tranformers camaro for a while for the rarity in the future, but im pretty sure we get sick and tired of people associating our cars with little japanese cartoons no matter what kind of camaro you own. Its so lame after a minute. Why couldnt they have used a mustang instead? Little kids already like them it would have been perfect.

Point is, when you mention camaro now, all people think about are stupid kid cartoons. Its just making it so lame because its like putting a tutu on chuck norris. You cant have something so stupid pinned on something so legendary and badass.

No offence to transformer owners, but some are too obsessed with the idea that your car is coming to life.

And i know it says I drive bumblebee. But thats for the irony in stupidity
Bumblebeesucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:31 AM   #73
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebeesucks View Post
Our point of view (camaro owners)
With respect...YOU...do not represent "Camaro owners"...we all do. And by-and-large, we respect each other's rides and do not attempt to ostracize each other. Regardless if it's green or it's missing a top, or it's got a Transformers logo on the side of it.

Camaro means "Friend, pal, or comrade". Thus, True Camaro owners do not dog on each other for infantile things like this.

Something to think about....
Old 09-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #74
Autobot
More than meets the eye

Drives: 2SS RS M6 06 Jetta TDI 17 Civic EXL
Cool cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
have you ever try this mod? i would love to do it

RideTones sound kit installed. Let me know

http://www.shophsg.com/ridetones1.html

*Edit* i try there normal sight www.ridetones.com and it says its parked so i don't know maybe there is another websight
Autobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #75
BBD

Drives: 87 IROC, 93 Z28, Lil Buzz 2012 T3

I really think that some people can become to obsessed with anything. Point made, arent we all obsessed with the Camaro. I'm not a huge Transformers fan, I like it, but still not obsessed. But geez let people have a little fun with what they want. They are hurting no one. Besides the package includes alot of things and the color combo is great if you like contrast. Can't wait to get my T3.
BBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #76
Harley1

Drives: Ahh....DCB F29
To each their own, live and let live....!
Harley1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #77
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
I like turtles
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #78
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
I like turtles
Don't lie.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #79
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"

Drives: B E RS GBA #72541 3564 CC 220 CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospective Buyer View Post
So what happened to walmart?
Doctors refused to sing my LOA (Leave Of Absence) paper work so they left me go :mad0259. WHY I WISH I KNEW i agured with two of them for 15 mins! . They just did not care

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession
90% canadian 10% mexican 100% american muscle :flag2:
Nightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #80
Sentinel_Prime

Drives: 2011 Black/Black 2LT RS
hey Nightfall

This isn't an answer to your questions but I figured I would give you a little piece of advice from one black Camaro owner to another. Before you go spending money on this mod ( my opinion of it aside ), I STRONGLY urge you to spend the money on something like Z-Shield. If your car is a daily driver, trust me, you want that on your car NOW. All it will take is being stuck behind a salt truck this winter and you can kiss your shiny bumper and hood goodbye. I had mine installed at delivery and 8 months later it looks new. It also has a warranty and they replace the shield if it becomes pitted in the winter. So, if you like that mod, that is your choice and yours only, however; spend the money on something that will protect your car right now. You already spent over 1K on tires, add the extra few hundred for a good clear shield. My advice take it or leave it
Sentinel_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #81
connodo

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2 SS Yellow/Black
Ride Tones RT100 mod

New to forum so please forgive. Installed Ride Tones on my 2010 2SS yellow/black - Bumblebee but without the Chevy transformer stuff, not paying 1K for for a couple of badges/headrest and wheel emblems. Bought some nice decal stickers in yellow with the transformer logo from bigwormmotorsports.com and stuck them over the Chevy emblems, subtle but noticed by all. Been on well over a year and they still look brand new but I keep my baby garaged and covered when outside.

Back to Ride Tones, had it installed by local shop, clipped the sound bite from bumble bee transforming from the first movie and loaded it up via the RideTones site, also you can pull and convert any mp3 etc and customize where the sound is activated. I had it work from the lock and unlock doors and also the trunk.
Anyway, I loved it and people thought it was really cool whenever I set it off.
Now the problem is RideTones the website/company are no longer and my device just died, trying to find a replacement but nobody stocks it.
So don't waste time buying this product, and even if you do somehow find someone to sell it to you, DON'T BUY it because you have to send the soundbite you want to the ridetones.com site and they will convert to format you can then install on the device, but as I said the WEBSITE is dead so buyer beware.

Now does anyone have any advice on another type of item that can do the same thing? I would love to leverage the wiring/speaker etc I already have all set up.
connodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:18 AM   #82
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
omg, this is the best thing ever !!!!
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:19 AM   #83
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
but how to install this thing? and why it is sooooo expensive?
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:55 AM   #84
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"

Drives: B E RS GBA #72541 3564 CC 220 CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by connodo View Post
New to forum so please forgive. Installed Ride Tones on my 2010 2SS yellow/black - Bumblebee but without the Chevy transformer stuff, not paying 1K for for a couple of badges/headrest and wheel emblems. Bought some nice decal stickers in yellow with the transformer logo from bigwormmotorsports.com and stuck them over the Chevy emblems, subtle but noticed by all. Been on well over a year and they still look brand new but I keep my baby garaged and covered when outside.

Back to Ride Tones, had it installed by local shop, clipped the sound bite from bumble bee transforming from the first movie and loaded it up via the RideTones site, also you can pull and convert any mp3 etc and customize where the sound is activated. I had it work from the lock and unlock doors and also the trunk.
Anyway, I loved it and people thought it was really cool whenever I set it off.
Now the problem is RideTones the website/company are no longer and my device just died, trying to find a replacement but nobody stocks it.
So don't waste time buying this product, and even if you do somehow find someone to sell it to you, DON'T BUY it because you have to send the soundbite you want to the ridetones.com site and they will convert to format you can then install on the device, but as I said the WEBSITE is dead so buyer beware.

Now does anyone have any advice on another type of item that can do the same thing? I would love to leverage the wiring/speaker etc I already have all set up.
+100 i knew all that my friend and that is what i am looking for a replacement or something like it. i hope someone can help us

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession
90% canadian 10% mexican 100% american muscle :flag2:
Nightfall is offline   Reply With Quote