|03-05-2011, 11:33 PM||#1|
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sealy, TX
First 2011 HPE600 Supercharged Camaro Convertible (pics and video)
2011 HPE600 Supercharged Camaro by Hennessey Performance
Upgrade Specifications & Options included on this vehicle:
• 602 bhp @ 6,300 rpm
• 605 lb-ft torque @ 3,800 rpm
HPE600 Supercharged Upgrade Includes:
• TVS2300 Supercharger System (Black)
• HPE Cold Air Induction System
• Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Stainless Steel Mid-Pipes
• High Flow Fuel Injector Upgrade
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Hennessey & HPE600 Exterior Badging
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• HPE Modified Engine Cover
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
- CarbonAero Front Splitter (real carbon fiber)
- CarbonAero Side Sills (real carbon fiber)
- Hennessey / KW Variant 1 Suspension Upgrade (lowered 1 inch)
- Hennessey Blue Hood Stripes
- Hennessey 3-Piece Alloy Wheels (20x9.5 in. front, 20x10.5 in. rear)
- Pirelli P-Zero Tires (275/30-20 front, 305/35-20 rear)
- Hennessey Carbon Fiber Door Sill Plates
The base convertible is a 2SS RS model with L99 auto transmission. It made right at 500 rear wheel hp and torque on our Dynojet chassis dyno through the factory automatic trans. on 93 octane. Dyno and action videos coming soon.
Last edited by Hennessey Performance; 03-06-2011 at 12:45 AM.
|03-05-2011, 11:40 PM||#2|
Drives: 2010 Black HPE550 #005 (630rwhp)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde 78070
Damn, Makes me wanna trade mine in..
I just inherited 12,000,000 Euros from the prince of spain, and I have the "@yahoo.com" email to prove it !
|03-06-2011, 06:50 AM||#5|
Drives: V10 BMW M5, Supercharged 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Charlotte NC /Brooklyn NY
Meh likes that
MAST 416 STROKER: STAGE 3 TVS 2300
TPIS 102 TB
IW 8 RIB PULLEY W/ OD COG REARS
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT
KDI HEAT EXCHANGER/ROTOFAB RESERVOIR
CIRCLE D 2800 TC/FLEX PLATE/ADM TRANS COOLER
DSS DRIVESHAFT/1400 HP AXLES
EATON TRUETRAC -LPE 3.27 GEARS
DYNATECH HEADERS/MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
SQUASH RETURN STYLE FS ID 850's E85/ FLEXFUEL
KILL MODE, ON.
|03-06-2011, 10:15 AM||#10|
I Got My Orange Crush
Drives: it like I stoles it...
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tucson, AZ
NICE!!! Is that the stock tower brace? I've been wondering if the blower would fit under it. I like that they dropped it an inch and stuck with the 20's.
My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
|03-06-2011, 10:36 AM||#12|
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS - IOM/CGM Stripes
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Keller, TX
That is a really nice looking car. Man I wish I earned more! I'll have to stick with making payments on my coupe for now. Maybe one day... one day!
2011 - 2SS/RS - IOM/CGM Stripes • CUPRA • Ordered: 4/10/2010 Mine: 7/1/2010 - 426BHP+CAI
|03-06-2011, 10:38 AM||#13|
Drives: 2010 camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
probably the only one i've seen sofar that actually makes me want a convertible.. i wana see this car in action
|03-06-2011, 11:11 AM||#14|
Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Awesome looking convertible. Makes you want to get one. Thought I wouldn't like stripes that didn't cover the sides of the raised hood, but these work, especially with the SC badges.
I like the Hennessey blue, black would look good too. Can one purchase that tower brace from Hennessey?
I couldn't stand having all that performance and not being able to take it to a track. :(
Hmm, maybe for the wife's car