Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-16-2015, 06:39 PM   #1
Camaro117

Drives: Yellow 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Some goodies for the Camaro... (Adams and Keychains)

Hello everyone I thought Id share an experience with you guys. A story of many firsts lol. First off I had never used any Adams products, and I had saw a little while back that the mystery box was open for 24hrs so I thought hey might as well! I had been wanting to buy some Adams but just never got around to it, so I thought this was the perfect time too! And it came the other day and I got some glass cleaner a soft towel and some brilliant glaze! Awesome!

Well then this brings me to this story, So I live in KY not far from bowling green where the corvette factory/museum is located about an hour away and I had some free time this week and went through the museum and it was awesome! I took lots of pics if anyone wants to see lol but anyway after the tour ended I found myself in the gift shop and noticed a rack of Adams products and I went wild lol spent like 100 bucks on stuff, I was so happy because no where near me sold adams, only online and finally I found a store lol while the shirts and hats were cool wanted to buy something I had to buy something from the gift store lol and since i didnt own a corvette non of the corvette stuff would have went with my camaro lol And I also found the sweet "remove before flight" key chains ive been seeing alot on here!

And finally my "bee otch" came in to match my air freshener lol

I know this is probably a pointless post but hey I just thought Id share my excitement with you guys on all my goodies I got recently lol
Attached Images

Camaro117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 08:52 AM   #2
Alex_ODell28

Drives: 2015 2SS 1LE
I know the feel man! I live in KY too and when I went to the museum and found that they sold Adam's products I had to pick some up! I wish I would've gotten the "remove before flight keychain" that thing is sweet.
Alex_ODell28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 02:25 PM   #3
Ace0751
GEN5 Detail

Drives: 2011 Synergy Series 2SS Convertible
Should've came to the camarofest this year, it was held in bowling green. The event was at the drag strip and Adams were there selling products. I didn't want to spend anymore than I did otherwise I would've went broke lol. Adams products work very well and keep watching for the mystery box you never know what you will get.
Old 10-17-2015, 02:29 PM   #4
Camaro117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_ODell28 View Post
I know the feel man! I live in KY too and when I went to the museum and found that they sold Adam's products I had to pick some up! I wish I would've gotten the "remove before flight keychain" that thing is sweet.
haha thanks man!! The lady at the register said "oh your an adams man i see" lol and yea love the key chain!
Old 10-17-2015, 02:30 PM   #5
Camaro117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0751 View Post
Should've came to the camarofest this year, it was held in bowling green. The event was at the drag strip and Adams were there selling products. I didn't want to spend anymore than I did otherwise I would've went broke lol. Adams products work very well and keep watching for the mystery box you never know what you will get.
I did go actually! but I only came friday night for the meet up at the hotel, I had to work the rest of that weekend unfortunately, I did see where adams were there!