|10-16-2009, 01:45 PM||#1|
Drives: Creations n' Chrome Red Mustang GT
Join Date: Jul 2009
2010 SEMA Scholarship Hurst/Camaro revealed
As featured on Homepage.
***UPDATE***- This car will make a public appearance this Saturday October 24th at The Cars & Coffee event in Irvine CA. For more info, please see click on the following: LINK-Cars & Coffee Thread
SEMA, in cooperation with Chevrolet, eBay Motors and Hurst Performance Vehicles, announced that it will auction a special pre-production HURST/Camaro prior to the 2009 SEMA Show. The proceeds are to benefit the SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund, a program that fosters industry leadership by supporting the education of students pursuing careers in the automotive aftermarket.
This very special HURST/Camaro is serial #3 and is the first HURST/Camaro to be offered to the public. This 445 Horsepower beauty is finished in Hurst’s best bad-boy colors; brilliant black with honest-to-goodness real painted silver and red stripes. Hurst hardware could pass for art; especially the massive 20” polished forged aluminum HURST T-2 wheels, a Hurst Billet/Plus short-throw shifter with a special red anodized HARD-DRIVE® billet pistol-grip shift handle, a Hurst AIR-SPEED® rear deck spoiler. The Eibach suspension and Magnaflow stainless performance exhaust system deliver more attitude and performance to match the looks of this stellar performance machine. The interior has a personalized HURST/Camaro dash plaque and logo embroidered floor mats. Signatures from the Hurst Executive Team, Linda Vaughn and “Doc” Watson will be on the car and documentation is provided to complete the car’s provenance guaranteeing that it is truly one-of-a-kind.
HURST/CAMARO EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
* HURST Billet/Plus HARD-DRIVE™ with red anodized aluminum shift handle
* HURST 20” polished forged wheels with black and red center cap “H” logos
* BFG KDW Performance tires
* HURST AIR-SPEED™ Rear Deck Spoiler
* HURST Exterior logo graphics: red and black “H” logos
* HURST Silver and Red body graphics
* HURST/Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust system
* HURST/Eibach Suspension
* HURST embroidered logo Floor mats
* HURST/CAMARO personalized “SEMA Special” interior identification badge
* Certificate of Authenticity confirming that this is serial #3 HURST/Camaro
* Vehicle signatures from the Hurst Executive Team, Linda Vaughn and “Doc” Watson
* HURST logo car cover
Note: The car will be on public display during the entire SEMA Show
SEMA EXPERIENCE FOR TWO INCLUDES:
* Two (2) passes to the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, November 3 - 6
* Two (2) passes to the 2009 SEMA Show Banquet on November 5
* Two (2) passes to the 2009 SEMA Show eBay Party at the Bellagio on November 4
* Two (2) nights at the Las Vegas Hilton during the SEMA Show
* An American Airlines flight voucher worth $1000
* Transporation to and from the airport, hotel and SEMA Show
* Two (2) SEMA Show t-shirts
* A photo opportunity with industry celebrity and former spokes model for Hurst Shifter, Linda Vaughn
It's on ebay now.
Last edited by TRooper; 10-21-2009 at 12:04 PM.
|10-16-2009, 02:35 PM||#5|
Remember the Charleston 9
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
My favorite Camaro from this year's SEMA so far.
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
|10-16-2009, 04:27 PM||#6|
Drives: 2010 tbd
Join Date: Mar 2009
And this isnt even their PRODUCTION version. This is just a "one off"..production car should be really special!
|10-16-2009, 09:31 PM||#10|
Drives: Silverado, 70cutlass, 57chevy&more
Join Date: Apr 2009
I dont like it. A couple of stickers and a ugly shifter doesnt make it "custom" to me.
I am not useless, I can still be used as a bad example!
|10-16-2009, 10:02 PM||#12|
Drives: 1987 camaro 1981 Trans AM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Id take a Stock SS camaro with GFX's over that. Looks 10x better. Hell a Stock black V6 looks 10x better. But that's my 2cents
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|** Videos *** SEMA 2010 Camaros: Black, LS7, Dale Jr||nmrajames||Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery||5||11-06-2008 12:16 PM|
|2010 Camaro for SEMA -- New Videos: GM Performance Parts teases||socialomar||Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery||142||11-05-2008 12:55 AM|
|2010 SEMA Camaro "Black" heading for showroom floor||Nexus6||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||98||11-03-2008 08:00 PM|
|2010 meets 2008: Chevy Camaro named ‘Official Vehicle of 2008 SEMA Show’||Mr. Wyndham||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||39||07-27-2008 01:46 AM|