Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas > Local Marketplace

Old 12-03-2018, 09:19 PM   #1
My Caroline

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro LS
2015 VW GTI Autobahn $14500 Daily

Hello C5,

Sorry for the long winded post. PLEASE read, as I have answered a lot here.

2015 Mark 7 GTI Autobahn, 2.0L turbo 6 speed dual clutch DSG, 76,xxx miles.

Listing my 2015 VW GTI as I am moving to a new vehicle. The stealership would probably give me scraps and sell this for $18k. I’d rather it go to a buyer for a price fair to both of us. It would make a GREAT first car for a kid, or daily commuter as it has been for me. I commute 45 miles each way on the highway and this car is smooth and comfortable for those long drives.

This is a 2015 Volkswagen GTI Autobahn. It has a 2.0L turbo and a dual clutch DSG transmission, 210hp and 0-60 in 6.1 seconds. It gets good highway mileage, around 30mpg.

This is a fully loaded GTI, with black leather sport interior & red contrast stitching, flat bottom steering wheel, automatic headlights & rain sensing wipers, HID adaptive headlights with cornering lights, sun roof, express windows on all 4 doors, premium Fender Stereo system and keyless entry with push button start. 2 keys included.

This car has been well cared for, but does have small rock dings here and there. This is limited to the front of the car. There is not a dent anywhere else. Interior is nearly flawless, never smoked in. It hasn’t been eaten in during my ownership. Tires have about 8k realistic miles left in them.

This car does have a minor collision on the title from the previous owner. This was very minor damage to the front driver fender and parts were repaired and nothing needed to be replaced. This hasn’t affected anything on the vehicle. The repair was done well. Windshield was replaced due to a rock chip I earned on a long road trip.

This car has been debadged, and the wheels swapped for VW OEM Omanyt wheels for some individuality. They are the same size as stock wheels so tire choices and speedometer are unaffected. It also has Llumar Ceramic window tinting. This is a $500 tint job. Ceramic tinting blocks tons of heat, protecting the interior and of course making things more comfortable.

I am asking a very fair price for this vehicle. It is nearly a $40,000 car new. Additionally, this is the current generation GTI.

Any questions or concerns, I’d love to answer. This is a great car and would make a great daily.
Attached Images

Non-RS to RS and fog light harness by Gen5DIY
LED Interior, Trunk, and Licence Plate lights in white
ZL1 Spoiler with Gen5DIY harness
Factory NPP cat back
Blacked out tail light bezels
Factory 20 inch wheels wrapped in Nitto Motivos
Lowered 1.25inch on Eibach Pro springs

Last edited by My Caroline; 12-04-2018 at 08:46 PM.
My Caroline is offline   Reply With Quote