Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-16-2024, 02:28 PM   #1
124Dee_

Drives: 2013 Inferno Orange Camaro LT
U0100 etc., Chasing down the mystery problem

Hey guys, working on a rebuild on my 2013 Camaro LT and I'm running into a problem. I've tried a lot of things so my last resort is to see if others can tune in and help, any help is greatly appreciated.

On top of my Service Battery Charging System even though the car starts and charges, but dies decently quick while on accessory mode on a brand new battery I'm currently getting these joint codes:

P0201 Injector Circuit/Open - Cylinder 1
P0202 Injector Circuit/Open - Cylinder 2
U0100 Lost Communication With ECM/PCM A
P0304 Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected

It's confusing as Cylinder 1 & 2 have problems yet 4 is the only cylinder misfiring.

--------
At one point before replacing the 2 VVT solenoid sensors on bank 1 (Passenger Side Of Motor) and fixing it (supposedly) I was getting these codes:

P0010 A Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit/Open (Bank 1)
P0068 MAP/MAF - Throttle Position Correlation
P0106 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance
P0014 B Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced or System Performance (Bank 1)
P0157 02 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 2, Sensor 2)

The air codes are unrelated I'm guessing but they haven't reappeared since the sensor replacement so I don't know the whole deal on that.
-----------
One important thing i may mention is that when the motor was pulled the PCM had the 3 harness module connectors plugged in without being plugged into anything else (including ground) I am suspecting this may have shorted the PCM out? With how these codes are appearing and going and not really linking together, it's telling me I'm looking at a possible PCM replacement..which I am not worried about I am just hoping no to do it as it's a 150$ for a pre-programmed one and i would be buying and hoping it works.
-------------

Any help is greatly appreciated fellow Camaro owners & enthusiasts!
124Dee_ is offline   Reply With Quote