Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Bowtie-Bri's Profile

Bowtie-Bri's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture My 2013 Stage II Nickey Camaro SS Convertible
I bought my Camaro in Feb. 2013. I had it delivered to Nickey Chicago with 40 miles on it for a 600 hp NA stage II package. I took delivery the week of my birthday in May. After a month of enjoyment, I decided to send it back to Nickey and have a Magnuson Super Charger up grade. I had heavy duty axles installed to handle the additional hp. It's now putting out 780hp at the crank @ 11 lbs. boost! Enjoy the pictures!
30 12-27-2013 11:49 PM
Picture Bowtie-Bri's Ride
This is my current pride in joy. I bought it almost 6 yrs. ago on my birthday. It's a 1970 Chevelle SS 396.
It has all of its original drivetrain. I totally rebuilt the front end and had the top end of the engine rebuilt.
I replaced the original cam with one that is a couple notches above stock. Its loaded with pw,pl,pdb,tilt wheel,AC, am-fm 8track stereo and rear defrost.
My Chevelle was painted 22 years ago! Hope you enjoy the pictures! Sorry its not a Camaro, but I'm thinking about putting one in the garage to keep my Chevelle company. We'll see what happens.My Chevelle is Sold. I replaced it with a 2013 Nickey Stage II convertible.
17 03-23-2011 11:25 PM