Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Who has a AGP fuel system? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=467632)

eLeSthree 10-09-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blake-b (Post 9526025)
http://www.jegs.com/i/Allstar-Perfor...18531/10002/-1

They don't show the black one anymore but I'm sure it is still available.

Thanks for this. Grabbed one yesterday. don't care what color i get.

eLeSthree 10-09-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 760bowtie (Post 10331871)
No, I have my FPR in the engine bay with stock fuel rails.

Thanks, got anymore pics?

NABeastRR 07-15-2019 12:44 PM

Old thread, I know but is anyone having problems with the AGP kit at all? I went to tune the car last night and the FP was set at 43.5 like instructions say to do. While tuning it dropped in the 20s at idle. bumped it up again still had problems with it dropping. Tuner took vacuum line off the FPR and tried to tune it static and bumped it up to 58 psi a short while later it was low 50s. Tuner also said every time HP tuners would say to add 2 to 4 percent to the top of every pull. he said has to be a problem. and we stopped. Tuner is Justin White which I am sure a lot know that he is a top tuner in the LS world so I feel confident he knows what he's talking about and not a tuner issue.

mrimpala02 07-15-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NABeastRR (Post 10571625)
Old thread, I know but is anyone having problems with the AGP kit at all? I went to tune the car last night and the FP was set at 43.5 like instructions say to do. While tuning it dropped in the 20s at idle. bumped it up again still had problems with it dropping. Tuner took vacuum line off the FPR and tried to tune it static and bumped it up to 58 psi a short while later it was low 50s. Tuner also said every time HP tuners would say to add 2 to 4 percent to the top of every pull. he said has to be a problem. and we stopped. Tuner is Justin White which I am sure a lot know that he is a top tuner in the LS world so I feel confident he knows what he's talking about and not a tuner issue.

I have not had any issue with my. My base pressure is set at 58 psi and when cruising it will read 55- 58 psi measured at the fuel rail. As soon as I go into boost it will shoot up to ~75-83 psi. Mine is their triple pump system. It is a rather simple system so there shouldn't be much to trouble shoot.

Batmanntexas 07-16-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NABeastRR (Post 10571625)

Couple of questions:
1. How many pumps are you running?
2. Are you still utilizing the FPCM or do you have it converted to a return-style fuel system?
3. If you have two or more pumps, have you tried the other pump(s) to see if the condition still persists?

rgrmoreira13 07-16-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrimpala02 (Post 10571685)
I have not had any issue with my. My base pressure is set at 58 psi and when cruising it will read 55- 58 psi measured at the fuel rail. As soon as I go into boost it will shoot up to ~75-83 psi. Mine is their triple pump system. It is a rather simple system so there shouldn't be much to trouble shoot.

I got a fore innovation triple pump
Question as well

1. Do you have them staged ?
2. If not then how did you set it up if you run all pumps
3. If so then did you have a pressure switch as to when you run the pump based off boost and how much boost you have it set to trigger.

Silver14 10-27-2019 11:42 AM

Old thread but I’m hoping one of the experts has a quick answer :)

What under hood fuse should I use for the Hobbs switch key on/cranking power? I’m currently using fuse 11 (cooling fan relay) for the oil return pump. I tested the fuel system using this fuse just to make sure it powered up, it did, got pressure and no leaks.

AGP recommenced using a different circuit as to not mess with the oil pump timer. Suggestions please?

Batmanntexas 10-27-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver14 (Post 10648788)
Old thread but I’m hoping one of the experts has a quick answer :)

What under hood fuse should I use for the Hobbs switch key on/cranking power? I’m currently using fuse 11 (cooling fan relay) for the oil return pump. I tested the fuel system using this fuse just to make sure it powered up, it did, got pressure and no leaks.

AGP recommenced using a different circuit as to not mess with the oil pump timer. Suggestions please?

Is your Hobbs switch controlling a relay that powers your pump, or is it direct? If it's controlling a relay, you will be fine utilizing your current circuit, but if you don't want to mess with the oil return pump circuit, you can tap into the EVAP wires.

The above recommendation is only for using a relay, NOT powering the pump directly via the Hobbs switch.

-Scott

AGP Turbo 10-27-2019 08:54 PM

It's just turning on the relays (very low power) so any switched acc wire will work. You can use the same wire as your scavenge pump if you tap into it between the fuse and diode. Tapping after the diode will throw things way off.

Silver14 10-28-2019 07:55 AM

Awesome, thank you both!