Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

zebra 09-10-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGthe3 (Post 2315540)
You have good taste in car colour ... bad taste in background misic

there you go again - putting unnecessary us in words :facepalm: ;)

PQ 09-10-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGthe3 (Post 2315540)
You have good taste in car colour ... bad taste in background misic

.............:laughabove:

DGthe3 09-11-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 2316467)
there you go again - putting unnecessary us in words :facepalm: ;)

Take it up with the English ... they wrote the language.

Mr Twisty 09-11-2010 08:48 AM

You're lucky you have a THR car... Otherwise I would have had to make a comment about it being retarded :laugh:

P.S. The background music...... Run that by someone first. Just till you get your sense of taste back. :D

zebra 09-11-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGthe3 (Post 2318923)
Take it up with the English ... they wrote the language.

and we proofread it & sent it back with corrections

wait a second... don't you normally speak French anyway? :iono: i remember getting a certain couple of messages a while back that i couldn't read...

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGthe3 (Post 2315540)
You have good taste in car colour ... bad taste in background misic

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 2319365)
...The background music...... Run that by someone first. Just till you get your sense of taste back. :D

if'n ya look real hard, you can see him here. he's in the middle of the floor
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...RaveParty5.jpg

Darth_Emma 09-11-2010 01:52 PM

Interesting read on the recent car issue. Thanks for sharing that. Really good info. I'm glad that you guys figured it out and your car is running great again.

DGthe3 09-12-2010 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 2319951)
and we proofread it & sent it back with corrections

wait a second... don't you normally speak French anyway? :iono: i remember getting a certain couple of messages a while back that i couldn't read...

C'est un idée populaire (que les Canadiens préfère parlent le Français), mais c'est fausses. Je me souvenir cette nuit. Vous avez changé votre personnalisé titre comme suit "Moderatuer" ou quelque chose du genre. Je pensée tu parlé Français aussi.

Mon erreur.

CynAgain 09-12-2010 12:04 PM

Le français est une belle langue, en particulier dans les situations romanesques, mais, hélas, même ici dans le Michigan, nous ne le parle pas beaucoup. :(

zebra 09-12-2010 01:56 PM

come on, Ed...
i know you wanna chime in, too :laugh: :rolleyes:

& DG: i never said all canadians spoke french - just y'all in québec... then i checked a map & saw you're in ontario :facepalm: and what made you think i spoke French?

Cyn: Ed uses it enough for all of us :laugh:

Darth_Emma 09-12-2010 02:13 PM

WTF? (pardon my Français)

:)

SScattergunSS 09-12-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 2322897)
come on, Ed...
i know you wanna chime in, too :laugh: :rolleyes:

& DG: i never said all canadians spoke french - just y'all in québec... then i checked a map & saw you're in ontario :facepalm: and what made you think i spoke French?

Cyn: Ed uses it enough for all of us :laugh:

Oui! :sm0:

CynAgain 09-12-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 2322931)
WTF? (pardon my Français)

:)

:sm0:

speedster 09-12-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 2322938)
Oui! :sm0:

I thought when you had to go to the bathroom, it was

"I gotta go Oui Oui ?" :laugh:

er at least that's what GTA has to do.

zebra 09-12-2010 07:35 PM

another successful threadjack: COMPLETE!!! :evil:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.