Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

zebra 03-08-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 2931271)
...Gonna tell em to look out for a black Camaro with drug dealer wheels and a driver with red eyes like a stoner... :bellyroll:...

i like this idea - the drug dealer wheels'll really give him away :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 2931271)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 2930174)
Conversations like these make me wish I had the car already.....I'd drive down to Florida just to caravan in with everyone else!! :laugh:

I hope you guys have a blast!!!

...Don't need no Camaro to watch... c'mon down, that's what we're doing :D

yeah, dude - i drove a freakin pickup truck in a band of 30+ camaros last year. if that ain't acceptance, i don't know what is :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shardik2SS (Post 2931405)
Sweet!!! :respekt: :headbang: I couldn't imagine waiting like that. I would have probably been like this if I were in your shoes.

http://igpst.com/images/crazy.gif

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/HPM/BM1162.jpg

or you could just pansy-out & buy a corvette... like s o m e b o d y we know :rolleyes:

speedster 03-08-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 2935771)
i like this idea - the drug dealer wheels'll really give him away :laugh:

yeah, dude - i drove a freakin pickup truck in a band of 30+ camaros last year. if that ain't acceptance, i don't know what is :thumbsup:

or you could just pansy-out & buy a corvette... like s o m e b o d y we know :rolleyes:

Yeah, geez those Corvette snobs bearing gifts of... Whiskey !!! :laugh:

Mr. Wyndham 03-09-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 2933931)
Will also be there Wednesday to help out. :)

Awesome!! When are you getting in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 2935771)
AMEN!!!

You're......not allowed to tempt me like that....a Cyber Gray Grand Sport is....:drool: :drool:

NO....ZL1 ZL1 ZL1 ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1!!!!!

All better. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 2935807)
Yeah, geez those Corvette snobs bearing gifts of... Whiskey !!! :laugh:

:word: hahaha!

zebra 03-10-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 2939340)
...You're......not allowed to tempt me like that....a Cyber Gray Grand Sport is....:drool: :drool:

NO....ZL1 ZL1 ZL1 ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1ZL1!!!!!

All better. :D...!

don't even get me started on Cyber Gray!!! :bow: :drool: :wub:
...but then there's also Jetstream Blue!!! :bow: :drool: :wub:

it was so hard to pick beween which one i liked better, so i'm (eventually) gonna two-tone it with both ;) :D

and like they've said before...
come on over to the DARK SIDE!! :evil:
we haz cookies!! :thumbsup:

Darth_Emma 03-10-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 2944284)
don't even get me started on Cyber Gray!!! :bow: :drool: :wub:
...but then there's also Jetstream Blue!!! :bow: :drool: :wub:

it was so hard to pick beween which one i liked better, so i'm (eventually) gonna two-tone it with both ;) :D

How about cyber gray with jetstream blue calipers?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4117/...39a095e1_b.jpg

zebra 03-10-2011 06:35 PM

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

carguy50 03-15-2011 04:25 AM

CAI BOX OPEN OR ENCLOSED

So which configuation works best at sea level?:popcorn:

JusticePete 03-15-2011 11:34 AM

Grudge Match on the Strip is set. How about a Grudge Match at the Autocross?

GTAHVIT vs PQ????

PQ 03-15-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 2963723)
Grudge Match on the Strip is set. How about a Grudge Match at the Autocross?

GTAHVIT vs PQ????

I"m thinking I would be more reckless and willing to thrash my car than Chris, but he may be the better driver........ I think I may need to do some suspension upgrades. Springs and sways ain't cutin' it. :rolleyes:

Pete, you are soooooo bad. lol

Mr Twisty 03-15-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 2963730)
I"m thinking I would be more reckless and willing to thrash my car than Chris, but he may be the better driver........ I think I may need to do some suspension upgrades. Springs and sways ain't cutin' it. :rolleyes:

Pete, you are soooooo bad. lol

so... that's a yes? :D

PQ 03-15-2011 12:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 2963953)
so... that's a yes? :D

Attachment 216626 Hmmmmmm...............

Something is fishy.

JusticePete 03-15-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 2964002)

Something is fishy.

How's the weather Mr. PQ?

Mr Twisty 03-15-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 2964002)

Something is fishy.

... I'll probably be spending a lot of time at the autoX track, just wanted to make sure I got to see your car in person :headbang:

You know you'll love it! Besides, I heard ya'll were just gonna do one run down the 1320 anyhow.

I bet if you do it once you'll be driving right back around to get in line again :D

Can hear it now, "I screwed up that corkscrew, I can do better." :laugh:

....oh the fishy smell..... I farted.... sorry :facepalm:

PQ 03-15-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 2964355)
How's the weather Mr. PQ?

Actually, the weather here right now is perfect. Having a hard time not leaving the office and cruising. In fact I might. Gotta got to channel 5 to talk to my rep. Ya, I could pick up the phone, but so much more gets done in person. :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 2964413)
... I'll probably be spending a lot of time at the autoX track, just wanted to make sure I got to see your car in person :headbang:

You know you'll love it! Besides, I heard ya'll were just gonna do one run down the 1320 anyhow.

I bet if you do it once you'll be driving right back around to get in line again :D

Can hear it now, "I screwed up that corkscrew, I can do better." :laugh:

....oh the fishy smell..... I farted.... sorry :facepalm:

Dude. I f Chris beats me, I'll be looping back around till I at least beat his time in our race. :laugh: