Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Who has a AGP fuel system? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=467632)

Ls1408cp 09-21-2016 10:11 PM

Who has a AGP fuel system?

Who has agp fuel system and do you like it? I plan on switching to e85 and pushing my car a little harder. Anyone have their flex fuel sensor or fuel rails?
I plan on going to about 16psi on a Huron speed turbo kit. Thanks

Ls1408cp 09-22-2016 03:21 PM

Ordered one today. I'll post pics when it's on.

1KillerSS 09-22-2016 03:49 PM

It's just a Fore kit, with better electrical. Can't beat the pricing. It will be my next purchase.

Unreal 09-23-2016 07:15 AM

Like SS said, fore pumps/hat/rails and they source their own lines/electrical to offer the customer savings with same quality.

760bowtie 01-21-2017 08:52 PM

Sorry to bump an old thread, but after almost getting hosed here by a member on a dual pump (thank you paypal for coming through) I learned my lesson and want to buy from a legit vendor. Does the kit come with install instructions and can the install be done in a garage with regular tools?

Glushenij 01-21-2017 09:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I got triple,flex sensor and rails and 1400cc! Great quality and price

1KillerSS 01-21-2017 11:19 PM

Yes it can, at least from the information I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glushenij 01-21-2017 11:51 PM

Yes u can install in garage-it's what I did! Instruction bare minimum no pic , but it's not hard if u know basic

THUMOS 01-22-2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 760bowtie (Post 9518098)
Sorry to bump an old thread, but after almost getting hosed here by a member on a dual pump (thank you paypal for coming through) I learned my lesson and want to buy from a legit vendor. Does the kit come with install instructions and can the install be done in a garage with regular tools?

I installed the dual pump AGP system with flex fuel sensor and 1400cc injectors on my own at home. I'm "shade-tree" at best. Biggest job I had done before that was headers and intake. I cut the trap door for the fuel pump and that made it easier. It was a bigger job than headers, but not as big a job as the AGP TT kit I since installed. The instructions are fairly clear but minimalist. Kevin was good about responding to emails with answers to several questions, though. And this forum is very helpful too. Read the instructions. Visualize. Gather your stuff. Devote some time (and then double that if you are like me LOL). Totally doable for the average guy with tools.

760bowtie 01-23-2017 09:49 AM

Thanks for the replies. I currently have the DSX flex fuel sensor installed, along with a zl1 pump and ADM FPCM. Would the flex fuel sensor and ADM FPCM still work with this kit or do I have to swap back to the oem FPCM? We drop the tank to install the zl1 pump, does it not have to be dropped to install this kit?

THUMOS 01-23-2017 10:55 AM

Don't know on compatibility questions. As for dropping the tank, I just cut the trap door under the rear seat and install was very easy.

Glushenij 01-23-2017 11:22 AM

FPCM don't need as it's don't control your pressure- my last pic show fore fpr ! First pic show fuel tank assembly ( my triple-3 pumps,twin -2 pumps)! So u need pull your zl1 out( like me) and install this one( follow instructions and cut wires! On flex sensor with AGP kit it's come with everything to connect all together ( flex connect in fpr on bottom and require special fitting for AN lines( one side)and another side to stock feed( now it's will be use as return )I think your DSX connect between stock lines!

Unreal 01-23-2017 01:48 PM

DSX sensor would work just fine. Can remove/sell or do whattever with FPCM since this uses its own system to control pumps.

silkrckt 01-23-2017 10:34 PM

I'm considering the AGP dual set up with flex fuel for my build. How are the pumps controlled for boost? Is there a Hobbs switch with the kit? Also looking into the trap door option, dropping the cradle with no help sounds difficult to me. More getting it back up into the car than getting it down.