View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #1862
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Sweet Harley!

And some sweet bags too! Thanks for sharing ladies!
Thanks! He is super happy he got it painted. It was all black when he bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanddemon View Post
Well you're stuck with one another no matter what, you've got matching vehicles.
Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Wow! Very sweet!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Ooooo! I love the matchy matchy!!!
Me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Morning ladies! And glad to see SS Girl posting again............now we've got to get Bonnie and SSmokingHotSS back in here!
Yes, I'm back! I think Bonnie's getting ready to do another bikini competition!! She'll be back I bet and I hope Smokinghot does too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
More curb rash on my wheels. I wonder if there is a way to polish it out and not have to pay a wheel shop so much money...
I hate when that happens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Good late morning all. Good to see ya back SSgirl! And Yeah, we need to check in on some of our MIA ladies. I am getting impatient waiting on my wheels! Ruby needs her new shoes! That's all for now, busy day.
Thanks girl! Missed you too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Woooo Hooooooooooo! They just called & my wheels are ready! I am off tomorrow & will head up there first thing to get them put on. AND the concrete is dry so Ruby & her new shoes can sleep in the new Camaro bedroom!
YAY!!!!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote