View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:42 AM   #21
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Thanks guys!! Glad to see we have a few us represented in their mag! I was really hoping they would've waited till I got the car back from finishing up my engine work so I could give an updated mod list & correct numbers, but they really didn't even give me a heads up about it. One of the editors from another Camaro mag contacted me a week or so ago when he saw I was in SoCal and asked where I was located, because he said they'd like to bring the car in for a feature. It turns out their office is about 15 minutes from me, so I have to contact him back this week when I get the car back from Antidote Performance. They wanted to do a few changes to my trunk carpet and go all black with it, and a few minor details. We're also working on a partial wrap for it, something different. But I must admit, it's pretty cool seeing the fruits of my labor in print. I guess I can check that off the bucket list, cause I never really thought that would happen in my earlier years. But ever since I got this car, and joined the forum and saw so many badass Camaros, it really gave me motivation to make something special.

SUKXOST, it took about 3-4 months, I'm not sure how far in advance they plan their stuff, but it must be pretty hard with a monthly mag. But like I said, it's cool to be in great company with a few of the cars from here that have already made it in! Thanks for the props & the motivation to keep on building! Much
Thanks for the answer man! I guess I won't bug them yet then :P