View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 11:53 PM   #8
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
The theater was mostly empty when I saw it...but of the Ten or so groups in the audience - there were many laughs...screaming, so I could only imagine what it would have been like had the theater been full!

but! when Bumblebee got pissed that she called him a "piece of crap Camaro", and dumped them out - my heart started racing, because by this point I'd been like - wtf, where's the 5th gen? I knew now it was coming VERY soon. when bumblebee came screaming down the street in 5th gen form, I was panting, and twitching with excitement. Of the few people, I was claping and whooping, the old people in front of me gave an approving grunt, some younger guys (25ish) stated: "damn...", and the people nearer to the screen were heard to say "oooh, I like that, yeah! That's really nice!"

needless to say, I was intensely proud of myself, 'cause that was "MY" car on the big screen! and people were already oohing, and ahhing! I can still feel what I felt in the theater! I'm smiling so hard my face hurts right now!