Old 01-25-2018, 08:54 PM   #9
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneredry View Post
NICE!!

confused about one thing. when purchasing tickets, I see that there are road course and "racer" (it doesn't specify which is what under the FAQ's.) wahts the difference, I'd like to do where I can race my car on the 3.x mile long track and show my car. Since I'm taking my wife, guessing that she will need the spectator tickets?
Sorry, my first time going.
No apologies necessary. We're doing a lot in one weekend!

There are four different tickets you could buy:
1) Spectator: If you just want to go to Beech Bend on Friday and Saturday and walk around, or use the $5 charge to enter the show.

2) Racer: This is if you want to compete in the Drag Racing and/or CamaroCross.

3) Road Course/NCM Racer: This $275 ticket is for the road course ONLY...it doesn't get you into Beech Bend.

4) "All In": This will get you into NCM for the road course, Beech Bend for the Drags and CamaroCross, and a free T-shirt.
Hope that helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus1dab View Post
This is my first time doing NCM and I have a quick question. Are all sales final? If something were to come up and you couldn’t make the event, could you get a refund on NCM.
Refunds are tough, and we have a no-refund policy...this is to protect the event should folks get shy with weather forecasts.

However, there have been just a few extraneous circumstances with some people that we've had discussions with and we were kind.