View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 06:22 PM   #43
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
two speeds, Fast and stop...I think that decides it.

Have you guys ever seen one of those movie scenes where the camera is revolving around the subject, maybe two lovers kissing, or a Matrix fight...you know how the "camera" passes by a tree, or a lightpost, or something - and a split second, on the "other side of the pole" the scene changes?

What if they did that? All the best commercials start off so the viewer has no idea what it's for.

MY IDEA (built off of many good others):

The scene opens, A wide field, a small mountain in the distance, and nothing else but clear, blue sky. Four horses have thier heads lowered, eating the grass leisurely. The camera is revolving slowly. Birds chirp in the distance. The scene cuts to a grassy Hill. Something is lurking in the high grass, revealed to be a *insert animal*. It cloudily fades to a memory of the *animal*. A massive stampede of horses run it's pack out of the plains.

Suddenly the scene cuts back to the wolverine, and it sprints towards the Horses. They don't immediately notice their predator, but when they do, they whinny, and begin to run away. This is where the camera begins to revolve very quickly, and passes a tree at least once every second. the first pass includes a scene change to Camaro chasing the Mustang across a road down the middle of the field. Next tree, the animals again, next scene the cars again, etc. This continues for about 5-10 seconds. When finally it shows the Wolverine jumping for the Kill. Inevitably it was gonna catch it. The scene changes again to see the Camaro overtake a utterly smoke the Mustang on the road...

Cuts to a street/parking lot. City scene. The Camaro Drives into it, and stops (similar to the way the coupe drives into the camera on the Chevy site). "A message to our competitors: Camaro's back"

...so...whattaya think?