SSWAG
COTW 6/4/2012

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyrine View Post
Few questions:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyrine View Post
1.) Where did you get the GFX package(website)?
2.) Where did you get your brake vents made functional?
3.) How does the Exhaust Diverter System work?
4.) Was that spoiler a GM aftermarket part? (I think you stated that but not sure)

Also, congrats on getting COTW!

Looks killer.
Thanks for your post! Sure, I'll try to answer your questions.

1. The body kit is from Razzi and it's sold by many vendors. I bought mine from Jason at PhastekPerformance.com.
• Razzi Camaro V8 Ground Effects Kit (P/N 130-100)

2. As mentioned in my thread, the rotors came from Brakeperformance.com and they work great (see part #'s below):
• Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors (Brakeperformance.com P/N CB-62124 F & CB-62119 R)

3. Regarding the exhaust diverter system, I will need to refer you to Steve Koenig, the owner of NoWeeds.net at (605) 830-1146 or stevekoenig@noweeds.net. He can explain how his system works. It is more difficult to install his system in a convertible like mine, due the extra frame braces, but it is possible (more labor involved). If you visit his website, you can watch some videos about it on Youtube.

4. Yes, the rear spoiler is made by GM. However, when the body shop deinstalled the previous spoiler, they also removed the old AM antenna and tried to reinstall it inside my trunk lid. Unfortunately, the AM Radio doesn't work anymore as a result. The problem is that this antenna wasn't designed to work through metal (only plastic or fiberglass). I just wished he reinstalled the antenna inside the new spoiler, then I would not have had a problem with the radio. So now I am working on a solution to correct this issue. C5 MEMBERS: I AM OPEN TO IDEAS (please)!
• GM Dovetail Rear Spoiler (GM P/N 92234283) *

~Jeff
SSWAG is offline   Reply With Quote