View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 08:36 AM   #1155
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JacFab View Post
I'd like to see ETMX183 do this with his nitrous setup. Looks like that is a pain in the ass drilling and tapping that? Was there not enough room to get it into the aluminum part, or did it just not make sense putting it there?
The aluminum adapter is too low, the nozzles holders would have been hitting the valve covers. If I had a 1" spacer below the adapter that would work, but the runners would be too long.

It wasn't too hard to drill and tap, but the big pain was getting all the shavings out of the manifold since you can't open the top like the LLT one.

I'll take a picture of it sitting on the engine tonight, you can see how much room there is. It will be possible to fab a direct port nitrous setup since those nozzles can be longer. Would probably look bad-ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPF Tuning View Post
Hi

I'm excited for the supercharger install please send us pictures and video of the finished product. I'd love to get video of the big race with your wife. if you need any support please give me a call at 844.888.8863.

best regards
Dereck Phillips
IPF Tuning
I've had my supercharger installed, I'm the one running 11.84 in it. This mod I'm doing now is pushing everything to the limit, the SCi head unit at max rpm, 15 psi of boost on the LLT, safety measures for if the meth fails. I will see how fast a stock internal LLT can go or I will have an oil change on the track while doing over 100 mph.

For my wife's Mustang, we are working on her supercharger purchase. If she gets her promotion to Director of Biological Warfare then we should be good.