Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Old 11-03-2018, 03:27 PM   #1
Fishinfirefighter

Drives: Zl1
BMR ice box, SS lines, CC and some stock parts.

I posted this stuff when I sold my ZL1 but didnt have enough time to actually "sell" it all. Ive got time now, so have at it. Taking offers on the stock stuff before it goes to ebay. The stock Airbox has 3k miles on it, the exhaust and throttle body have 11k miles.

The BMR ice box was never used, I chickened out when it came time to have the fittings welded to the lid so ALL that stuff is brand new. The moroso CC is also brand new and so are all the fittings and lines. I just pulled it off the shelf and snapped pics, its dirty but will wipe of and look brand new.
Looking to get $400 for the BMR box with all the lines, I have $600+ into that group of unused parts.
$130 for the oil catch can and all the fittings. Have about $200 wrapped up into that group.

Much easier to text me since I dont come to this website much anymore 817-Six89-Four159. Local pickup/meetup preffered but Im willing to ship all of it. I can link to my ebay account or other hobby sites of mine for feedback if you need that.
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2018, 08:21 PM   #2
Fishinfirefighter

MOROSO CC and lines are sold. Everything else available.
Old 11-19-2018, 01:07 PM   #3
Fishinfirefighter

BMR ice box and lines sold.

Stock parts still here. Send me offers if you're interested in any of it.