Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 11-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #57
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
I was raised by baby boomers and have a beautiful home with a garage full of toys. I believe my parents did a pretty good job. Much appreciated.

A generation that talks tough and instigates fights from the safety of their laptops. Oy vey...

There's no chance of someone getting their teeth caved in while trolling from their parents' living room.

No biggie. Hey guys, have fun fighting via the internet.
It seems they disregarded, or you ignored, the lessons about humility and anger management.
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 07:45 AM   #58
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
It seems they disregarded, or you ignored, the lessons about humility and anger management.
Not hardly. I was simply saying that there are exceptions to what he said. My parents raised me well and I am extremely thankful for that. As far as anger management, I'm not upset. I couldn't care less what the OP does. Is it foolish to start fights and call names via the internet? IMHO, it most certainly is. Have a rational discussion with other members and learn something new about these cars. That is what C5 is all about.

I know your game. You post on here a lot and you choose to instigate with anybody that will play along. I'm not into it. There are plenty of other members that enjoy "internet fighting". Find one of them and have fun. Peace.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 11:01 AM   #59
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
what is this facebook?
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 02:34 PM   #60
LsxDoctor
15 Year LS1Tech Member

Drives: 2010 ss 391ci LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeth View Post
Sure sure, I'll look around and post one too, boomer.

Couldn't care less about poor manners, it's the internet.

But I figured I would not be able to get one just yet based off of what I did find. It'd just end up looking like the ZL1 front, which isn't the look I really enjoy. We'll see what happens down the line.
Lol I bet if any of us were standing in front of you and you weren't behind a keyboard your attitude would adjust real quick. Have a good day teeth. Hope you got your hillbilly tractor sounding car fixed. Good luck

GJDM
LsxDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:06 PM   #61
Teeth

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
Not hardly. I was simply saying that there are exceptions to what he said. My parents raised me well and I am extremely thankful for that. As far as anger management, I'm not upset. I couldn't care less what the OP does. Is it foolish to start fights and call names via the internet? IMHO, it most certainly is. Have a rational discussion with other members and learn something new about these cars. That is what C5 is all about.

I know your game. You post on here a lot and you choose to instigate with anybody that will play along. I'm not into it. There are plenty of other members that enjoy "internet fighting". Find one of them and have fun. Peace.
I did fall into his trolling, too much pride on my end I guess.

But I'd sooner than later put the man down...though the mods took care of that for me already, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LsxDoctor View Post
Lol I bet if any of us were standing in front of you and you weren't behind a keyboard your attitude would adjust real quick. Have a good day teeth. Hope you got your hillbilly tractor sounding car fixed. Good luck
If any of you were standing in front of me, I'd be looking down at a bunch of awkward folks.

Plus I carry, so take your chances.
Teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 10:51 PM   #62
Athletics101

Drives: 5th Gen L99
I talked to a dude on Instagram who had this and he said it didn’t line up as well as he’d liked.
LSA conversion 2.5 upper 10% lower, L99 converted to LS3. TSP 229/244 cam, TSP LS3 ported and milled heads milled .015,Kooks LT’s no cats, Roto Fab, Borla arak cat back. 3200 stall,Forgestar F14 18’s and drag radials, pedders coil overs, BMR trailing arms & adjustable toe rods, mildly stripped Interior 685/613 on E 610/571 on 91
Athletics101 is offline   Reply With Quote