Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 04-01-2020, 03:23 PM   #1
Whitlow

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
HELP Tuner/Programer

So I'm not up on all there things I'm old school 60 year old but here is my problem/question? I bought a 2012 Camaro SLP585 the car came with a tuner/programmer with the tune installed on it. But I did not get it from the person I got the car from and he said he never saw it. So I wanted to know is there a tuner/programmer I can get and hook up o the car and save the tune that it has now? If not is there anything else I can do?
Thanks
Whitlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 08:47 AM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitlow View Post
So I'm not up on all there things I'm old school 60 year old but here is my problem/question? I bought a 2012 Camaro SLP585 the car came with a tuner/programmer with the tune installed on it. But I did not get it from the person I got the car from and he said he never saw it. So I wanted to know is there a tuner/programmer I can get and hook up o the car and save the tune that it has now? If not is there anything else I can do?
Thanks
Yes sir I can help you via the SCT X4 or HPtuners MPVI2 we sell.

Yes I can help you both improve current performance and drivability and also take this car to the next level if so desired.

203-753-7223

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:03 AM   #3
Whitlow

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
I'm interested in taking to you too get what I need and maybe learn somethings. Thanks for the reply

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk