Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 05-22-2020, 08:56 AM   #1
lopoetve

Drives: 2001 Firebird Formula, 2011 Triumph
What are they worth these days? (2013-10k miles)

2013 ZL1 IOM, 6M, 10,400 miles, perfect condition, no accidents/single owner, never tracked. Special ordered it 6/2012, picked up 12/21/2012 Every option except the exposed carbon fiber, and I stuck with the black wheels.

Just don't drive it much; we only have 4 months of usable temperatures/weather where I live now, and being at altitude, the ZL1 is a bit slow for me. Combined with MyLink driving me nuts, and I pick any of the other cars instead of the "Beast" more often than not so I have reliable BT/Audio. Not sure if it's worth trying to replace the head unit, or just get a different car that fits my needs a bit more. Oil changed every year in October (records lost in the last move, sadly, except the most recent one), garage kept 100% of the time

Only issue is MyLink - hates the current version of iOS, and after 4 repairs on the same issue, I've just switched to using Aux for anything other than AM/FM.
lopoetve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 09:11 AM   #2
Juiced1
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 2SS CAMARO 45th
With that mileage you should still be able to land 35ish

Anything manual or with a blower holds its resale pretty good
Juiced1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:37 PM   #3
Mattzkatz

Drives: Not yet, but soon
^^this...depends on if you want to wait or not honestly. You can probably hold a “higher” price $36-38k for that right person looking for the color or can go down to $33-$35k and sell sooner/easier. Just my opinion from what I see from others posts about selling/buying. In the end is it worth holding onto for months potentially for the extra $2-3k just to “feel better” about the sale or price it to sell and have it go quicker.

Just my $0.02
Mattzkatz is offline   Reply With Quote