Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #29
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
just curious, how long have yall been dating?
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #30
Speedy One

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
I'd say say La Vee Baby and start looking for another. Better yet do her best freind.
Speedy One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:07 PM   #31
NoUCantDriveIt

Drives: 2SS RS M6 CGM/Black Rally
I'm going to disagree with asking her about it. I always figured if someone was going to cheat then they would probably lie about it anyway. And, if you ask and she says No, are you going to believe her and let it drop... or keep wondering and drive yourself crazy about it?

Even if she isn't cheating, it sounds like you've dropped from the top of her "whats important" list. If you want to stay in the relationship, first take a good hard look at what and how much YOU are putting into it. Maybe instead of asking her if she's cheating, you should ask if there's something she needs from you that you don't realize is important to her.
NoUCantDriveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:16 PM   #32
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoUCantDriveIt View Post
I'm going to disagree with asking her about it. I always figured if someone was going to cheat then they would probably lie about it anyway. And, if you ask and she says No, are you going to believe her and let it drop... or keep wondering and drive yourself crazy about it?

Even if she isn't cheating, it sounds like you've dropped from the top of her "whats important" list. If you want to stay in the relationship, first take a good hard look at what and how much YOU are putting into it. Maybe instead of asking her if she's cheating, you should ask if there's something she needs from you that you don't realize is important to her.
this would only matter if there was something he's done to deserve the treatment he's getting... it's kind of a trick question because if he asks and he's done nothing wrong then the bitch knows she's got him back pedaling to get even MORE out of him... only he knows this... a hint of an answer is to ask several friends if you've been fair in the relationship (both men and women) to get a non biased pov... there's a point where a person gives and gives, yet there is no change in the relationship... this is what you call insanity... personally i think it's how a person is raised, to honor the other person regardless if a friend, brother, sister, mom, dad, uncle, bf,gf, etc... you have a base guidline of respect and honesty to those who you consider "allies"
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #33
Nexus6
More human than human

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
just pull a suge knight / Vanilla ice scenario to get the truth

1100 - 10/22/2008
3000 - 05/27/2009
3300 - 06/06/2009
3800 - 06/29/2009
4B00 - 06/29/2009

Warehouse 13 survivor

Blood stains,speed kills,fast cars,cheap thrills,rich women,fine wine,i lost my sense i lost control i lost my
mind.
Nexus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:22 PM   #34
FNKNSTN
Banned

Drives: A Black Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan-69-Camaro View Post
So the past couple weeks my girlfriend has been going out and hanging out with her girlfriends. She stays out as late as 2:30 at night and stuff. She is always on the phone texting and etc. She checks my phone non-stop but i cant lay a finger on hers? She always tilts her phone away from me and turns the screen off after everything (i-phone) Last night we were sleeping and i woke up to the sound of her talking to "amanda" she was laughing and carrying on, at 3:00 in the morning no one talks to their best friends about nothing am i right? She always thinks im cheating or texting someone else also. I just need a few pointers on what you guys think.

Thanks, Logan
Regardless of whether she's cheating or not (probably is), it sounds like she's a complete BIOTCH. You don't need to put up with it. It's "Even Steven" or nothing.

Pump her and dump her.

FNKNSTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #35
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Buddy, all I'm gonna say is that you shouldn't have to live your life wondering if she is cheating on you. There's more to life than that. If she is acting that way around you, let her. You have the right....no! You have the OBLIGATION to do the same things to her as well.

Remember:

"Do unto others before they do unto you..."
Old 10-30-2009, 06:09 PM   #36
guod34

Drives: 1994 dodge caravan
ohhh this is easy......you have a camaro right? Who cares if she is cheating...dump her a**, take the camaro and get a even hotter chick !!!
guod34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:10 PM   #37
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
As a sign, projected guilt as in her checking your phone is a sure sign.

Bail.
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #38
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Thumbs up

All you have to do is, ask her where she's going the night she goes out with the "ladies" and just so happen to swing by with some of your friends to stop by and say hi, if you don't believe her!!
(Only fair is she can look at your phone and you can't look at hers!!) An ex-girlfriend tried doing that to me and I put an end to that right quick. Told her, if she looks at my phone again, I'm looking at hers and if she didn't like it, she's "outta here!!!" lol
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #39
Sinergy

Drives: em crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan-69-Camaro View Post
SSOOCH, Honest Man Thanks
Yeah, but she's cheating with SSOOCH.
Sinergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #40
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinergy View Post
If she's cheating with him she must have issues.
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #41
7CAMARO7

Drives: Slow 4th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinergy View Post
lol, she's cheating. She's only looking at your phone to find a reason to break up with you. She does not want to break up with you and look like the bad girl. She's looking for something to use against you. She feels guilty about what she's doing(only a little bit) and is looking for a reason to break up with a nice guy.

If you have to ask if she's cheating, she probably is. You need to break up with her NOW. Next thing, if she has a friend who is not really her friend, and she's really hot, tell her to hang out with you and make sure to be seen by cheating ho lol. Tell her to make out with you infront of your cheating ho then smile at the cheating ho and leave.

Have you seen that movie 'Wanted'? Remember when angelina jolie kissed that dude infront of his cheating girl? That's what I'm talking about.

Tell her don't ever touch your fn phone again. She's definitely not worth keeping and I don't care how hot she is.

7CAMARO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #42
Logan-69-Camaro

Drives: 1969 Camaro Resto-Mod, 468 BBC
we have been dating almost 2 yrs. Russo. i have low self confidence and i tend to suck up to make her happy, we still fight ALOT, im sorry about the cry baby post. idk what to do. she always says she is gone if we fight again, seems like she always says SHE IS LEAVING
-Came with no rear spoiler, no cowl hood, standard interior options
-My Plans: 468 BBC, TH-350 3400 stall, Moser 12 Bolt Posi, Paint (undecided), American Racing 18" TT2's

Project: BadHbt
Logan-69-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote