Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 09:44 AM   #15
JesseJames

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Why is he even attacking Scott? i dont treat any man as God, but I respect his work greatly.
I was planning on keeping my 1998 Trans Am (automatic) as my main car for few years till word of the new camaro came out in 2006. My car outputs 360 horses from the rear wheel, has respectable torque ( and unfornately now 20 mpg on the highway if lucky)... and i've won a few (illegal) cross county races from the excellent proformance GM provided. So many people cant believe that is an auto.

My older sister owns a white 1998 convertible stock TA and i can say that these cars come the from the factory with impressive proformance.

So for the camaro, i expect nothing but a modern marvel.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:38 PM   #16
CatiaJockey

Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevys View Post
I need to let this out.

I like the styling, the power and overall like this package. The weight and interior suck!

The interior is suspect and the weight is just outragious. OMFG. This
Some bitch is heavy ad hell. OMG> Nice Scott who many thing of you as God but I dont. I have my own dollars and Im a fence percens. I can go either way. If Ford steps it up your shit out of luck but I will not put up with them being stupid. Nice GM. Im sick about this;
Well if your on the fence..... spend some of your own dollars and come out to Indy. You can see the car in various trim and make an informed decision. As a bonus you might even get to meet God.

Closed Thread