Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-18-2009, 10:25 AM   #183
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
So I find it mildly annoying that claymores, throwing knives, etc replace your grenade. So many times I've gone to throw a grenade, only to see my guy whip out a claymore and hold it over is head (i feel so stupid when that happens). And then I continue to hold it over my head as I search for a good place to drop it (can't waste it now that I got it out!!)

And as for that dang riot shield, team mates and I try to work together whenever we encounter those to flank him (tried shooting at feet, more difficult than it sounded). Though now that I put my grenades back on, they shouldn't be such a nuisance...
Old 11-18-2009, 10:38 AM   #184
MrIcky

Drives: Dodge Ram Megacab & Cobalt SS
My 2nd best friend is a thumper.
MrIcky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #185
MCPOAJ

Drives: LS2 FD RX7
Campers AGH!!1!!!11!1 that is all
MCPOAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #186
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
i've discovered the greatest irritance of all.
12 year olds who use lag switches.

ever light a guy up like a christmas tree, then 2 seconds later he appears 10 feet to the right and kills you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
So I find it mildly annoying that claymores, throwing knives, etc replace your grenade. So many times I've gone to throw a grenade, only to see my guy whip out a claymore and hold it over is head (i feel so stupid when that happens). And then I continue to hold it over my head as I search for a good place to drop it (can't waste it now that I got it out!!)
totally agree, that's a huge piss-off, happens to me all the time. i think they should have kept it the same as COD4 where you got 1 grenade and 1 special grenade, then your claymores/c4/etc. were a separate weapon
Old 11-18-2009, 11:24 AM   #187
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
My Console overheated on this one... I guess I played it too long First time that's happened. I guess 16 hours of straight gameplay was too much for it.
PS3 or Xbox?
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:37 AM   #188
outlawz

Drives: 1995 Camaro Z28 Drag car
I'm so addicted... 10 hours of total gameplay and i'm a level 35 second lieutenant.... learning curve was painful since i'm a prior Rainbow six vegas guy (which is alot more tactical and slower paced).....

I'm getting used to the speed of the game now tho.... I absolutely LOVE the air support and the AC130's in the air....

Does anyone know if you can knock the AC130 out of the sky? I fired a stinger at one and all it did was pop flares and leave the area... didn't look like i hit it at all...
Old 11-18-2009, 11:44 AM   #189
MrIcky

I didn't see it occur, but I got a message that someone destroyed an AC130- that could just be driving it out of the area though.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:47 AM   #190
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy2eagle View Post
dude that really sux, is it ok or do you have to get a new one now....boooooo

I hope you at least had a great time!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIcky View Post
Sorry to here about your console-hope it survived the ordeal. My hands are all wrecked after a couple hours- no way I could pull a marathon.
FML! Just went home for lunch and started it up. It turns off after about a minute. I know it isn't oveheating. WTF. Words cannot express my anger right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
PS3 or Xbox?
Brand new PS3 Slim!

HELP!
Old 11-18-2009, 12:04 PM   #191
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
FML! Just went home for lunch and started it up. It turns off after about a minute. I know it isn't oveheating. WTF. Words cannot express my anger right now.

Brand new PS3 Slim!

HELP!
Buuuummmer eh
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:05 PM   #192
MrIcky

I have no idea man, I tried doing some research from some better sources- but nothing out there seemed relevant. Hope you can exchange it :(
Old 11-18-2009, 12:08 PM   #193
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Yea I have no idea. Never heard of that happening with a PS3 Platform before.... It comes with a warranty though right?
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #194
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
I wasn't able to get a lock on the AC-130 with my stinger, no tone. Not sure
Old 11-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #195
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
Quote:

And as for that dang riot shield, team mates and I try to work together whenever we encounter those to flank him (tried shooting at feet, more difficult than it sounded). Though now that I put my grenades back on, they shouldn't be such a nuisance...
On the PS3 if you have a claymore over your head you can press triangle and it will change weapons for you.

According to the guys I play with AC130s take 3 misslies to take down, but i have yet to survive long enough to test this.

On another note guys/gals I am a administrator on another forum called www.communityofgamers.com we were orginally a clan from SOCOM, but have since moved on, and are trying to grow our own gaming community, we are still in the devoloping growing stages, we are currently offering a free private section on our forums for clans to have. We currently have 3 clans, who have thier own websites and use our forums. You don't even have to join a clan, you can just be apart of the community. So far we dont have a webpage or anything yet, just forums. so come check us out

P.S. I wanted to add that we are a community that doesnt tolerate cheating, glitching, or any of that crap, and we are quick on ending drama that tends to happen sometimes.
MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #196
SS 376

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS (Former)
Quote:

Do not hold me to this, but I think the riot shield might not stop LMG fire. I seem to remember once hitting a guy with the RPD and he eventually went down.
SS 376 is offline   Reply With Quote